The Residence Zanzibar
7 nights Half Board from £1,289 per Person Including Flights week commencing 31st Oct 2016 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
An incredibly luxurious and stylish property, The Residence is situated on Zanzibar’s breath-taking white sand coast. Fusing both contemporary décor with traditional African and Omani style, this is a really decadent retreat for beach holidays to Zanzibar. Hidden away within 32 hectares of palm-fringed gardens, the accommodation here is a true example of elegance.
Each villa offers a private pool and stunning ocean views, as well as beautiful and secluded gardens, and a personal butler. There’s an outdoor glass-walled swimming pool and a fitness centre, in addition to a rejuvenating spa. If you really want to make the most of your surroundings, be sure to take part in some of the watersports available such as kayaking or snorkelling. The food here is fantastic – choose between expertly crafted meals inspired by the local culture and heritage.
Top tip: Take part in some of the excursions which can be arranged for you, giving you the opportunity to explore more of this amazing location.
The resort consists of 66 villas, each providing a classic African and Omani-style décor.
Each villa offers:
- Private deck with swimming pool, furniture and beach views
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Mosquito nets
- Personal safe
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Luxury Garden Pool Villa – One-bedroom villas with secluded garden area, pool and private sun deck. These villas sleep up to three adults and a child, or two adults and two children.
- Luxury Oceanfront Pool Villa – Same layout as the Garden Pool Villas, but will direct access to the beach. These villas sleep up to three adults and a child, or two adults and two children.
- Prestige Oceanfront Pool Villa – Set by the ocean, these one-bedroom villas offer amazing ocean views, private outdoor shower garden, pool and spacious rooms. These villas sleep up to three adults and a child, or two adults and two children.
- Presidential Pool Villa – Two-bedroom villa with fantastic beach and ocean views, spacious living and dining rooms, vast outdoor deck with day beds and parasols, private pool, en-suite rooms and an additional outdoor shower. This villa sleeps up to four adults and two children.
- The Spa
- Fitness centre
- Flood-lit tennis court
- Complimentary watersports
- Visit Stone Town for shopping, culture and local dining
- Explore the spice plantations that made Zanzibar famous
- Visit the Jozani Natural Forest Reserve
- Kids Club for ages 3-12yrs; open from 8am-8pm
- Babysitting service is available (Additional cost)
- Glass-walled swimming pool
- Private swimming pool in each villa
- Steps away from the white sand coast
- The Dining Room Restaurant and Bar – The Residence’s main restaurant serving a classic menu of Omani and African flavours
- The Pavilion Restaurant – A menu of Middle Eastern cuisine and traditional music
- The Jetty – Nautical club serving cocktails and snacks
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|24 Sep - 31 Oct 16||£2029||£3319|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 16||£1639||£2469|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 23 Sep 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Oman Air||London Heathrow||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£709|
Oman Air flights are available from Heathrow. Regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Zanzibar include Kenya Airways, KLM, Qatar Airways (from July '15 onwards) and Ethiopian Airlines.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Half Board||Luxury Garden Villa|