On the fifth day of Christmas Tropical Sky and Travel Oregon gave to me…A large Columbia sportswear rucksack, plus three bottles of Oregon Pinot Noir – worth £100!
Follow&RT @tropicalsky & @TravelOregon to #win Rucksack + 3x Pinot Noir. bit.ly/TWmwaj for details #12daysofxmas #competition
Only entries posted between 00:00 midnight and 23:59 GMT of Saturday 29 December 2012 will be valid for the above competition.
Good luck and happy retweeting!
Terms and conditions:
- To enter, you must be over 18 years
- Competition entry is open to all worldwide users of Twitter
- By participating in the competition, each entrant agrees to allow Tropical Sky to use his or her email address for future mailings and other communications regarding the products and services of the Tropical Sky group
- The daily prize value is worth a minimum of £100. All third party terms and conditions relating to the prize apply
- All prizes is subject to availability. If an individual prize is not available a substitute of equivalent value will be supplied
- No purchase is necessary
- All prizes will be confirmed to each of the daily prize winners within seven days of the competition closing date. They will be required to confirm their acceptance of the prize in writing, email or by telephone in the method specified in the notice within seven of confirmation. If unclaimed or declined seven days after confirmation, the prize will be cancelled
- Promotional materials form part of these Terms and Conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts
- Employees of Tropical Sky or affiliated partners are not permitted to enter
- The winner of each daily prize will be picked at random
- Prizes are subject to availability non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternatives are available
- Depending upon the prize on offer and the country location of the prize winner, we will do our utmost to ensure the prize provided is suitable to the winner by location – Daily competitions are open from midnight and close 23:59 GMT the same day
- The final closing date for the 12 Days of Christmas Competition is 23:59 on Saturday 5th January 2013
- No responsibility can be accepted for late entries – Winners will be selected on a daily basis and publicly announced once they have been contacted post-competition in the second week of January 2013
- Tropical Sky reserves the right to alter, amend the prize or any of these terms and conditions or close the competition
- Entry to this competition means you have accepted these terms and conditions, which include the competition instructions
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Tropical Sky reserves the right to publish names of competition winners so people know who has won
- The promoter is Tropical Sky Kings House,13/21 Cantelupe Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 3BE
Welcome to Oregon
Oregon is a dramatic land of many changes. Our rugged coast, high mountain passes, lush greenery, magnificent waterfalls, lava beds and forests create a natural beauty, preserved for all to experience and enjoy.
Adventure-lovers, welcome to utopia! Oregon’s rugged and diverse geography means there are rivers to paddle, cliffs to climb, surf to ride and trails to tackle. If adrenaline isn’t flooding your veins, but you still long for the outdoors, we’ve got plenty of secluded spots to linger in the shade, float down a cool lazy river, or spot exotic birds. Whatever your passion, Oregon’s natural and scenic variety — coast, mountains, rivers, high desert, plains, forests and valleys — lends equally to exhilarating outdoor adventure or tranquil exploration. Expert guides can help you rappel faster, paddle harder, or spot that elusive woodpecker.
Taste Oregon’s Bounty
In Oregon, it’s easy to eat your way around the state where wineries dot the hillsides, lush fields stretch for miles, cattle and lamb graze on grasslands and seafood ply our waters. It’s a place where you can learn a vintner’s philosophy on wine while walking her vines, and where farmers arrive at local restaurants with boxes of fresh produce picked for the chef that morning. It’s a place where artisan cheese is as likely to be paired with a handcrafted microbrew as it is our fine Pinot noir, where salmon and mushrooms grow wild, and truffles are both sweet and savory. All of this bounty is creatively prepared by exceptional chefs committed to their craft and the fresh, vibrant flavors of Oregon. Here is just a sample of what you’ll find.