Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Elegant, contemporary and stylish – the Viceroy Anguilla is a sophisticated resort which fuses perfectly with the blissful surrounds of this charming Caribbean island. An eco-friendly property with a classic beach vibe, this resort is tranquillity at its best. The accommodation is spacious and inviting, with the décor throughout the property styled by inimitable designer Kelly Wearstler. Lounge by the pool, pamper yourself at the extensive spa or dine on delectable cuisine, crafted with locally-sourced ingredients – every moment spent here feels like an indulgence. Families are well catered for, with numerous facilities and activities to make the most of during your stay, and the laid-back ambience throughout the island makes this a perfect hideaway for couples seeking a romantic and peaceful getaway.
The resort is situated on the island of Anguilla, just a short distance from St Barths. Overlooking Barnes Bay and Meads Bay, as well as being set on the cusp of one of the island’s beautiful beaches, the resort boasts a prime location for making the most of the breath-taking attractions and neighbouring islands.
- The resort is situated 15 minutes from the airport
The resort provides 166 rooms and suites, with elegant décor and beautiful views.
Each room features:
- En-suite marble bathroom with deep soaking tub and walk-in shower
- Outdoor sun deck with chaise lounges
- Four-poster bed
- Wi-Fi access
- In-room safe
- Viceroy Resort View – Comfortable and stylish rooms with a spacious sundeck
- Viceroy Studio – Features a private plunge pool and ocean views
- Rooftop Studio – Open-plan studio with a spiral staircase on the balcony which leads you to a rooftop sundeck, complete with a private plunge pool and beautiful ocean views
- One-Bedroom Suite – Large suite featuring a living room, kitchenette, balcony with seating for two, private plunge pool and a spacious marble bathroom
- Villas – The resort features a selection of two-storey villas with views of Barne’s Bay; these villas are complete with living and dining rooms, full kitchen, laundry facilities, cabana, outdoor grill, private pool, Butler service and spacious bedrooms with marble bathrooms. There is also the option of private chef services, upon request.
- Residences – Located along Meads Bay, these luxury residences are complete with ample living space, a full kitchen, dining room, ocean views from a private balcony and a private plunge pool
- Coba Restaurant – Overlooking the Caribbean Sea, this stylish venue serves prime meat dishes, locally-caught seafood and fine wines
- Aleta – Poolside restaurant serving a varied continental breakfast and a la carte menu, with island-inspired dishes
- Bamboo Bar & Grill – Family-friendly restaurant set on the beach with pasta, seafood and light dishes, accompanied by fresh beverages and tasty desserts
- The Half Shell – Secluded bar with a light menu of salads, wraps and refreshing drinks
- Sunset Lounge – Chic adult-only lounge with aged rums, champagnes and Asian-inspired dishes including sushi and sashimi
- Saltwater infinity pool
- Three resort pools
- 8000sq ft. oceanfront spa
- Fitness centre
- Three tennis courts
- Rock climbing wall
- Golf putting green
- Scuba diving and snorkelling excursions
- Volleyball and basketball courts
The resort offers family-friendly activities including prepared picnic lunches and custom-planned days to nearby private islands.
- Generation V – For ages 4-11yrs, this club features in and outdoor activities including nature walks, arts and crafts, scavenger hunts and games; open 10am-5pm daily
- Teen programme – For ages 12-17yrs, the resort’s teen programme provides cooking classes, bicycle tours, sports activities and a media centre, plus much more