Eating out in Barbados
Eating out in Barbados is an experience enjoyed by all visitors to the island — you don’t necessarily need deep pockets, there are some great local Creole dishes to be had, but if you are looking for fine dining there are so many fab places, attracting some very bejewelled VIP’s and celeb’s. Right along the west coast you will fine good recommendations, so here we offer good experiences that we have had, and simply hope that you will also enjoy them too!
Daphne’s is part of the Elegant Hotels Group which offers Italian fine dining adjacent to the beach. It is good for lunch and romantic at night and the food is pretty good too. The pricing is London standard and you can make a reservation online. Azul Restaurant also offers breath-taking views of the ocean and the twinkling lights of Oistins Bay by night.
With a diverse and creative menu encompassing both Asian and traditional Caribbean cuisine, Nishi offers a sophisticated blend of informal eating and drinking in a sleek and stylish setting. The piece de resistance is the Sushi Bar featuring top Sushi Chefs from the Far East.
Hidden within lush fern covered patios and cascading water gardens Brown Sugar offers a wide selection of local and Creole dishes. Casual yet elegant, the garden setting is ideal for superb a la carte dinners, or just try their cocktails.
For a treat evening meal try The Cliff; the restaurant hugs the edge of a cliff at St James. Again, quite pricey but try and book ahead for a seat at the edge, overlooking the sea. You might even consider booking the whole restaurant out for a private party!
Barbados Travel Guides
- Useful facts
- A beginner's guide to Barbados
- Top 10 things to do in Barbados
- The best beaches in Barbados
- Top 10 luxury hotels in Barbados
- Top 10 family hotels in Barbados
- Top 10 places to eat in Barbados
- Platinum Coast beach holidays
- Why Barbados holidays are such a hit with families
- Uncovering celebrities love affair with Barbados
- South coast, Barbados beach holidays
- A true taste of Barbados
- Luxury holidays in Barbados
- Family holidays in Barbados
- Crane Beach, Barbados beach holidays
- Barbados events calendar
- Eating out In Barbados
- Eating, drinking and nightlife
- Things to do and excursions
- Pre-bookable excursions