Bed & Breakfast from £88 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Hotel Inglaterra is Havana’s oldest hotel having been originally constructed in 1875. With a charming colonial façade and an attractive interior, the hotel is the perfect way to experience the allure of Havana. With cosy and characterful rooms featuring their original tiled floors, you’ll be comfortable and relaxed during your stay, and the central location makes it easy to see the attractions of the city.
With a covered café and a la carte restaurant on site as well as a huge range of shops only a few minutes away, this boutique hotel offers you a great way to enjoy your time in Cuba.
Close to the centre of the city, the hotel puts you in the ideal location to get out and explore at your own pace. Facing the Parque Central and close to many of the popular attractions of the city, Hotel Inglaterra is an excellent choice for anyone looking to make the most out of their time in Havana.
- The transfer from the airport takes around half an hour
There is a total of 83 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV
- In-room safe
- Standard Room - Though differing in size, these colourful rooms are always spacious, offering delightful views of the courtyard or into the atrium.
- Standard Balcony Room - Similar to the standard rooms, with a small balcony overlooking Central Park or the courtyard.
- El Colonial - A la carte restaurant specialising in international and Cuban fare, with a melodious piano player. Offering breakfast 7-10am, lunch 12-3pm, and dinner 7-10pm.
- El Louvre Snack Bar - Offering tasty lunches, snacks and drinks from 10am-10pm
- La Terraza Bar Grill - A fun bar with grilled food, cool drinks, and live music. Open 5pm-1am
- Rooftop terrace with beautiful views of the city
- Jacuzzi and sun beds
- Live music