Bed & Breakfast from £60 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Hotel Telegrafo is one of our most loved hotels in Havana - and with its contemporary Cuban decor, cool bar, and grand location, it's easy to see why.
The decor and architecture offers a modern take on traditional Cuban decor, making this a trendy spot nestled within Old Havana's streets. The restaurant here is full of delicious dishes, and with the best restaurants, shops and attractions of the city right by your doorstep, this is a perfect spot for resting your head or sipping on rum after a long day of exploring.
We believe Telegrafo offers a great option for travellers looking for an authentic Cuban experience and value for money, especially for those who wish to discover everything Havana has to offer.
Set in the heart of Old Havana, Hotel Telegrafo is a great base for exploring the cultural centre of this fascinating city.
- Hotel Telegrafo is located half an hour from Havana airport
This boutique hotel offers 63 rooms.
Rooms are equipped with double glazing to minimise the impact of the hustle and bustle of old Havana and include:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Safety Deposit Box
- Standard Room – Bright, Cuban-style rooms with contemporary décor and high ceilings. Twin beds are available.
- Junior Suite Room – Larger than the standard rooms, these colourful rooms come with a comfy sitting area, modern furniture, and an additional half-bath.
Hotel Telegrafo has one restaurant and bar. The restaurant is a convenient option but the hotel is on the door step of Old Havana, so we recommend guests go out and explore for more dining options
- Restaurant Telegrafo - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this cool restaurant offers traditional Cuban and international cuisine. The restaurant is nestled right by the patio and terrace that overlooks the Prado Avenue in Old Havana.