from £79 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Santa Isabel is a restored colonial-style hotel sitting at the heart of Havana. Enjoying a superb location on Plaza de Armas, this charming boutique property is close to the museums and many of the other attractions of Cuba’s capital city. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with original tiled floors and all the modern amenities you need for a memorable stay here.
Arguably the hotel’s finest feature is the leafy courtyard with a bar – serving as a focal point for Santa Isabel where you can meet fellow travellers or simply chill out. Also on-site is the El Candado restaurant which offers elegant dining throughout the day. The hotel has hosted celebrities, politicians and even royalty making it one of Havana’s most prestigious places to stay.
The hotel enjoys a central location in Havana overlooking Plaza de Armas in easy reach of many of the city’s top attractions including the Museo de la Ciudad and Havana’s cathedral.
- The transfer to the airport takes around 20 minutes
There is a total of 27 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Private terrace
- Satellite TV
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
The following room types are available:
- Standard Room – with a charming colonial design, these rooms are comfortable and spacious
- Junior Suite Room – these larger rooms feature a sitting area with upgraded amenities
- Suite Room – with a separate living room the suite is highly spacious for a most comfortable stay
- El Condado - Serving traditional Cuban cuisine within two living rooms, the Pink Hall - a reserved restaurant - and the Blue Hall.
- El Gobo - Cafeteria serving a wide range of cuisines.
- Two bars - Santovenia and Jaruco, both serving delicious drinks.
- Wi-Fi available (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)