7 nights All Inclusive from £1,129 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Blau Varadero is perfectly located for guest to enjoy the virgin sands, golden sun and warm waters of the Caribbean. This Varadero hotel offers elegant bedrooms with spectacular views of sea and sky.
The majestic buildings that make up Blau Varadero combine with the excellent service and privileged location to ensure a memorable Cuban holiday destination. There are a variety of fun activities to try, including Spanish classes, water polo and French bowling, whilst the hotel's great range of restaurants offer delicious international cuisines.
Please note: Blau is an adult-only resort
This fun hotel is located on the sugary sand beaches of Varadero, a vibrant destination full of beachside fun, including water sports, great sunbathing spots, and al fresco dining.
- The hotel is approximately a 35 minute drive from Juan Gualberto Gomez Airport
Blau Varadero offers luxurious Varadero beachfront accommodation, all including:
- Terrace overlooking the beach and sea
- Full bathroom suite
- Safety deposit box
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Satellite TV & piped music
- Double Rooms - Minimalist rooms with the above amenities and gorgeous views.
- Suites - Offering the same amenities as before, plus a spacious living room, two terraces, dressing gown and bath shoes, and an iron.
- Flamboyan: Enjoy buffet dining at its best at the International Buffet Restaurant - serves an outstanding buffet and dinner service. Maintain your health and figure with our Wellness Buffet, a selection of light meals.
- Palma Real: Indulge in gourmet cuisine at our à la Carte restaurant.
- Las Adelfas grill restaurant is an excellent lunch choice and also serves mouth watering Cuban night specials on a weekly basis.
- Orquídea Lobby Bar serves a wide choice of local and international drinks as well as a high-quality exotic cocktail selection.
- Ranchón Playa Pool Bar serves delicious snacks and tropical drinks poolside. Our bar is open 24 hours a day.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- Spanish classes for beginners
- Water Polo
- 2 Tennis courts.
- 1 Multi-purpose court.
- French Bowling
- Dance classes
- Day and night time entertainment shows
- Table tennis
- Aqua and aerobic gym
- Jetskiing (with extra charge)
Blau Varadero offers a magnificent stretch of white sand and clear blue waters.
A variety of beach activities are available including beach and aquatic volleyball tournaments, windsurfing, jet skiing, sailing and canoeing.
Blau Varadero offers guests a beginners’ group diving lesson to experience the underwater beauty of the Caribbean.
Food and Beverages
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 24 hour Snack bar in the beach
- Local and international drinks 24 Hours and premium drinks in Lobby Bar.
- A dinner in the speciality restaurants per one week of stay
- A typical Cuban dinner once a week
- Mini-bar stocked with water and local beverages daily
Leisure and activities
- Live music in bar and restaurants
- Outdoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath and two massage cabins.
- Special nights in "Flamboyan" buffet
- Gym, sauna, Jacuzzi
- Sport facilities
- Salsa Lessons
- Tennis court
Please note: Blau is an adult-only resort for adults 18+
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|28 Apr - 30 Apr 17||£1689||£2529|
|01 May - 26 May 17||£1129||£1749|
|27 May - 07 Jul 17||£1279||£1899|
|08 Jul - 20 Aug 17||£1539||£2159|
|21 Aug - 29 Oct 17||£1499||£2119|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 27 Apr 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air Europa or Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£169||Upper Class (one way)||£609|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Standard Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Sea View Room||£4||Suite Room||£11|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|