Iberostar Bella Vista
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,119 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Opening at the beginning of 2017, the Iberostar Bella Vista is a brand new hotel nestled in the sugary sands of Varadero, offering modern accommodation and plenty of activities for families and couples alike.
Split into three sections; Hotel, Family and Elite, this hotel certainly has something for everyone. The Hotel and Family sections welcome all guests, offering two fantastic pools, a kid’s pool, and five delightful international restaurants to tuck in to. Elite, meanwhile, is the adults-only area, offering luxury amenities and an adult swimming pool to those who desire seclusion and tranquillity.
Soak up the sun whilst sipping cocktails in one of the poolside hammocks, splash around in one of the fantastic pools, indulge in a spa treatment, or hang out in one of the bars – Iberostar Bella Vista will be the perfect place to enjoy Cuba’s blazing sunshine and lively lifestyle.
The hotel is located in the coastal resort of Varadero, a beautiful sun-kissed area full of sugary white sands and turquoise waters.
Beach resort of Varadero, approx. 6 miles from Varadero town
- The hotel is approximately a two hour drive from Havana Airport
There are a total of 827 rooms located in three categories: Hotel, Family, and Elite (over 18 years only).
- Standard Rooms – Minimalist rooms with views of the resort’s tropical grounds. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and one child.
- Elite Standard Rooms – With the same amenities as before, welcoming guests over 18 years old.
- Family Standard Rooms – Similar to the Standard Rooms, sleeping a maximum of four adults, or two adults and two children.
- Standard Seaview – These rooms are located in the Hotel section, offering lovely Caribbean Sea views from the balcony or terrace.
- Elite Seaview Standard Rooms – With the same amenities as before, welcoming guests over 18 years old.
- Family Sea View Rooms – Similar to the Standard Seaview, sleeping a maximum of five adults, or two adults and three children.
- Elite Suite – Spacious suites sleeping a maximum of three adults.
- Elite Swim Out Room – Leading out onto one of the pools, these cool rooms sleep a maximum of two adults.
- Junior Suite – Large suites with gorgeous oceanfront views. Guests also receive 20% discount on spa treatments. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, and welcoming guests over 18 years old only.
Those staying in an Elite room also receive: free access to the spa’s wet areas, free access to the adults-only pool, private breakfast at the Miramar Panoramic Restaurant, mini bar stocked daily, one hour free internet per day, and concierge service.
- The main restaurant will serve buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Four a la carte restaurants, including Japanese, seafood, Italian, and a gourmet restaurant with panoramic views.
- Beach restaurant
- Pool snack bar
- Six bars, including a Lobby Bar, Star Café, Snack Bar, Aqua Bar, Beach Bar and Panoramic Bar.
- There are four pools, including an adult’s only pool, a kid’s pool, a splash pool, and a swim-up pool with hammocks and umbrellas
- The hotel sits along Varadero's wide stretch of white sand beach
- Evening entertainment, including live music, theme nights, and folklore shows
- Spa and massages (additional charge)
- Mini club with waterpark
- Fitness centre
- Multipurpose court
- Water sports centre (additional charge)
The hotel’s brilliant All Inclusive includes all meals, snacks, and local brand drinks, as well as all entertainment and activities unless otherwise stated.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|01 May - 26 May 17||£1119||£1719|
|27 May - 07 Jul 17||£1269||£1869|
|08 Jul - 20 Aug 17||£1529||£2129|
|21 Aug - 29 Oct 17||£1479||£2089|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 23 Apr 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air Europa or Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£169||Upper Class (one way)||£609|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|