Iberostar Laguna Azul
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,069 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Indulge in 4* Cuban accommodation at the characterful Iberostar Laguna Azul, a fantastic all-inclusive hotel nestled on the sugary white sands of Varadero.
With a backdrop of sparkling ocean and wide stretches of beach, this lovely hotel has plenty of activities and facilities to keep you entertained, including four adult swimming pools, two kid’s pools, wonderful live music, and even its own nightclub and theatre.
Families will love this hotel, not only for splashing around in the pool or snorkelling in the sea, but also the fun Mini Club full of fun child-friendly activities. There are also two colourful room categories perfect for families, the Family Room and the Family Sea View, whilst the kids will also receive a welcome gift of chocolates and balloons.
After a day of relaxing on the beach, sipping cocktails, or splashing around in the pool, this large hotel offers nine restaurants and bars to suite every taste. Whether you fancy trying out traditional Cuban fare, or tucking into Japanese favourites, there will certainly be a restaurant for you.
This charming hotel offers a stunning seafront location, nestled along Varadero’s wonderful 13 mile stretch of beautiful beaches. 10 miles away from the city centre, you can either indulge in the tranquillity of the hotel’s beachside location, or travel a short way to the city’s lively restaurants, shops and bars.
- The hotel is approximately a two hour drive from Havana Airport
There are a total of 814 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Laundry service
- Hair dryer
- Full bath
- Double Room – Colourful 42sqm rooms with Caribbean style décor, featuring either a king size bed or two twin beds, and wonderful views of the gardens or swimming pool. The first floor Double Rooms feature a balcony or terrace, other floors feature large windows. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and one child, or three adults.
- Double Room Spa – Relaxing 42sqm rooms close by to the hotel’s spa and offering free admission to the wet area, plus a CUC$50 voucher per room per stay and a complimentary spa kit. Featuring a large bedroom with a king bed or two doubles, and a welcome gift and flowers upon arrival. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and one child, or three adults.
- Family – Perfect for families, these bright accommodations feature two separate rooms with a connecting door. Sleeps a maximum of three adults and three children. Children will receive a gift of chocolates and balloons.
- Double Sea View – Caribbean-styled 42sqm rooms, featuring two double beds or one king, free access to the hotel spa’s wet area, and gorgeous views of the sea. Sleeps a maximum of three adults.
- Family Sea View – Families will love these spacious rooms, with wonderful ocean views, and free access to the wet area of the hotel’s spa. Kids will receive welcome gifts of chocolate and balloons, whilst the adults will receive a bottle of rum. Sleeps a maximum of three adults and three children.
- Suite – Spacious 71sqm suites, featuring a hallway, a sitting room, a bedroom and a bathroom, all with bright Caribbean inspired décor. Those located on the first floor have a balcony or terrace, whilst those from the third floor up will have panoramic ocean views. You’ll also have free access to the spa’s wet area, as well as extra discounts and benefits, including private check-in with a glass of sparkling wine.
- Argenta Restaurant – The hotel’s main restaurant, this colourful area offers international buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 7-10am, 1-3pm, and 6.30-10pm.
- Casa Lasa Gourmet Restaurant – An exclusive restaurant offering decadent, refined dishes. Open 6.30-9.30pm.
- Cubano Restaurant – Head here for traditional Cuban fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Los Marmoles Restaurant – A classy restaurant serving Italian specialities. Open 6.30-9.30pm.
- Massager Restaurant – A trendy Japanese restaurant and bar offering oriental favourites, including sushi and teppanyaki. Open 6.30-9.30pm.
- Serrano Bar – A minimalist bar area with fantastic live music all day long, including piano and sax. Open 9am-1am
- Lutgardita Bar – A funky bar with cocktails, music and entertainment from early evening to 11pm.
- Robusto Bar – An elegant bar where you can smoke cigars and taste local tobacco. Open 5pm-1am.
- Ronda Poolside Bar – Cool down from the heat with a dip in the pool and a refreshing cocktail or soft drink. Open 10am-6pm.
- The hotel is located on a wide stretch of gorgeous white sand beach
- There are six pools in total, four for adults, and two for children
- Sauna and Turkish baths
- Beauty salon
- Laguna Azul Spa, open 9am to 6pm with lovely massages and a Jacuzzi
- There are two kid’s pools for the children to splash around in
- The hotel’s Mini Club offers an exclusive area where they can play games and take part in activities. Open 10am to 10pm
- There’s plenty of choice on the children’s menus
- Older kids will love the mini-nightclub
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|18 Jan - 12 Apr 17||£1549||£2379|
|13 Apr - 30 Apr 17||£1679||£2509|
|01 May - 26 May 17||£1069||£1629|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|27 May - 07 Jul 17||£1219||£1769|
|08 Jul - 20 Aug 17||£1479||£2039|
|21 Aug - 29 Oct 17||£1439||£1989|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 17 Jan 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air Europa or Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£169||Upper Class (one way)||£609|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|