7 nights All Inclusive from £1,269 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The modern Iberostar Varadero is in an excellent location, nestled among lush tropical vegetation and right on the beautiful beach front in Varadero, with its white sands and lapping waters.
As you step into the hotel’s reception, you can leave all your responsibilities behind and let the All Inclusive package take care of everything, offering a variety of delicious restaurants to dine in, several pools to choose from and exciting activities from dance lessons to windsurfing. You have all you need for your holiday within the hotel, and if that’s not enough for you, there’s always privately run water skiing, golf course and bowling nearby as well.
The rooms adopt a colourful Cuban style, with gorgeous views of the surrounding area, and offering a perfect place to rest your head after a day of soaking up the sun, feeling the adrenaline with water sports, and sipping cocktails by the bar.
Nestled right on the sugary sands of Varadero, this hotel is located in a gorgeous beachside oasis, offering beautiful ocean views, fun water sports, and the perfect setting for a day of sunbathing. Here the ambience can be as tranquil or as lively as you like.
- The hotel is approximately a 40 minute drive from Iberostar Varadero
386 elegant rooms in eleven 3-storey buildings surrounded by beautiful gardens, all including:
- Satellite TV
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- CD player
- Coffee Maker
- Safety deposit box (without charge)
- Iron and iron table
- Double Room - Standard 40sqm rooms with bright decor and a terrace overlooking the garden. Sleeps a maximum of three adults and one child.
- Family Room - Close by to the water park, these 40sqm rooms feature a bedroom with two doubles or one king size bed, and kids will receive gifts, chocolate and balloons. The parents will also receive a bottle of rum. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Junior Suite - Colourful 49sqm suites offering wonderful views of the garden. Close by to the beach, these suites feature king or queen size beds, and a sofa bed. Sleeps a maximum of three adults and one child.
- Spa Junior Suite - With the same amenities as before, plus free admission to the spa wet area, a gift spa kit, and a spa voucher when staying at least three nights. Sleeps a maximum of three adults and one child.
- La Dorada - A colourful restaurant serving a la carte Mediterranean cuisine. Booking required. Open 6.30-10pm
- La Parrilla - A classy restaurant offering a delicious menu of international dishes. Open 6.30-10pm
- Ambrosio - A fun buffet bar serving tasty Caribbean and Cuban fare. Open 7-10am, 1-3pm, and 6.30-10pm
- Manzoku - A smart Japanese restaurant serving authentic Asian cuisine. Open 6.30-10pm
- El Bohio Pool Restauant - Tuck in to pizza, burgers, and light snacks right next to the pool. Open 10am-6pm
- Los Arcos Bar- A colonial bar offering sumptuous cocktails. Open until 1am
- La Rumba Theatre Bar - A funky bar offering nightly entertainment and live music.
- La Vitola Bar - A brilliant place to smoke cigars and sip on drinks.
- El Bohio Beach Bar - A wooden bar right on the beach, offering tropical drinks.
- El Rancho Beach Bar - Another tropical bar with refreshing drinks
- La Perla Poolside Bar - A great bar next to the pool.
- Gaz 53 Disco Bar - Head here for a great night of dancing.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- The all inclusive programme covers activities such as: billiards, table tennis, beach volleyball, archery, tennis court, windsurfing, catamaran, kayak, waterpolo, basketball, football, pedaloes, snorkelling and water polo. Aerobics exercises, dancing class and a varied daytime programme of activities are also available.
- It is possible to take part in scuba diving, horse-riding, bowling and 18-hole golfing (green fees apply).
- The spa facilities at this hotel include massage cabins and a Jacuzzi area. A variety of the finest massages and beauty treatments are offered as well.
- Children with love the Miniclub for those aged 4-12 years old, offering a fun games room, a cool children's pool, and a mini entertainment show in the evening.
- Babysitters are available on request, and at an additional charge
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|25 Feb - 28 Feb 17||£1799||£2889|
|01 Mar - 12 Apr 17||£1749||£2779|
|13 Apr - 30 Apr 17||£1899||£2949|
|01 May - 26 May 17||£1269||£2029|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|27 May - 07 Jul 17||£1419||£2169|
|08 Jul - 20 Aug 17||£1679||£2439|
|21 Aug - 29 Oct 17||£1639||£2399|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 24 Feb 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air Europa or Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£169||Upper Class (one way)||£609|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Standard Room|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|