Paradisus Princesa Del Mar
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,259 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Lavish and elegant, the Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort & Spa is located in Varadero, a stunning coastal destination full of sugary sand beaches. This beautiful all-inclusive, adult-only hotel is the perfect place to rest your head in between soaking up the sun on the powdery beach, or taking part in fun outdoor activities including water sports, tennis and beach volleyball.
The hotel's rooms adopt modern decor and comforts, whilst there are a wide variety of delicious, innovative eateries on offer, as well as lots of cool recreation opportunities, a brilliant pool area, and even a lively nightclub.
The hotel is located in Varadero, nestled along the town's sugary sand beaches. With an abundance of water sports, cool restaurants, lively bars and wonderful beaches, the hotel adopts a fun, vibrant ambience.
- The hotel is approximately a 45 minute drive from Varadero Airport
There are a total of 630 rooms and suites, all including:
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- In-room safe
- Safety deposit box
- Twin beds
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, national and international drinks are included
- 220 volt outlet
- Late Check-out according to availability
- CD Reader
- Comfortable furnishings in the terrace / balcony
- Assorted minibar
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Terrace or balcony
- Beach towels
- Satellite TV
- Junior Suite - These spacious suites have gorgeous views of the garden and swimming pool, plus cosy decor.
- Junior Suite Sea View - Located on the third floor, these elegant suites have wonderful views of the sea.
- Suite - These ground floor suites adopt traditional Cuban decor, featuring a terrace with a Jacuzzi looking out into the gardens.
- Suite Sea View - Romantic suites situated on the upper floors, with gorgeous sea views and extra special services including a special welcome cocktail, private check-in, daily turndown service, and a bottle of champagne and fruit on arrival.
- Royal Service Junior Suite - These swish suites offer excellent garden views, and direct access to the main swimming pool. Also features Royal Service* amenities.
- Royal Service Luxury Junior Suite - Wonderful ground floor suites located right in front of the beach, featuring a terrace with a Balinese day bed. Guests also receive Royal Service* amenities.
- Royal Service Junior Suite Sea View - Located on the second floor and looking out on to the beach, these suites feature a balcony that overlooks the sea, as well as Royal Service* amenities.
- Royal Service Junior Suite Garden Swim-Up Pool - Beautiful ground floor suites only a few metres away from the beach, featuring Royal Service* amenities, direct access to the main pool, and a terrace with Balinese day bed.
- Royal Service Master Junior Suite Garden Swim-Up Pool - Located at ground level in two-story buildings, these lavish suites have direct access to the swimming pool, garden views, a terrace with Balinese day bed, bathroom with Balinese shower, and Royal Service* amenities
- Royal Service Suite - Lovely Cuban-style suites with large balconies overlooking the tropical garden. Features Royal Service* amenities
- Royal Service Royal Suite - There are two Royal Service* bungalows, independent from other rooms and only steps away from the beach. Features a private terrace and garden with Jacuzzi and a hammock.
- Royal Service Presidential Suite - Located in individual bungalows, these suites are completely secluded and feature stunning views of the the ocean and gardens, a private terrace and garden with Jacuzzi, and a palapa for outdoor breakfast service.
*Royal Service includes: butler service, private check-in, complimentary flowers, one YHI Spa hydrothermal circuit per person per stay, lobster and shrimp dinner, 30% discount on a spa massage, personalised mini-bar, private transfers, beach towel bag, and service in private beach and swimming pool area.
- Firenze – The best Italian cuisine can be sampled in this cosy restaurant, the perfect place for an unforgettable mouth-watering dinner. A reservation will be required.
- Gran Terraza - Widely assorted buffet restaurant, including Cuban and international specialities, a perfect combination of delicious flavours and tantalizing aromas!
- Hill Top Hideaway – Especially recommended for those who prefer the delicacies of haute cuisine, where creativeness and exclusivity reign in an ambience of refinement and elegance. This restaurant is for Royal Service clients only.
- Marseille – This charming restaurant specializes in French Cuisine and will meet the expectations of even the most discerning palate. Exquisite delicacies served in an atmosphere of refinement and elegance. A reservation will be required.
- Oriental Food – A combination of delicious exotic flavours and aromas served in a warm and friendly atmosphere. A reservation will be required.
- Port Royal Beach Grill – A magnificent option for those who prefer excellent quality grilled meats and delicious salads.
- Rock House – Nested amid the exuberant tropical shrubbery, this restaurant specialises in delicious Caribbean food offering a special treat! A reservation for this restaurant will be required.
- Sakura- Tempanyaki Style Japanese cuisine served in an exotic oriental environment. A reservation will be required.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- Health & Beauty Spa
- Beauty Parlour
- Captain Morgan Night Club
- Ping Pong
- Beach Volleyball
- Banana Boat
- Water Bicycles
- Sailing Boats
- Pool Volleyball
- Relax on the numerous beaches
- Large free form swimming pool and pool bar
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|26 Feb - 12 Apr 17||£1789||£2779|
|13 Apr - 30 Apr 17||£1869||£2809|
|01 May - 26 May 17||£1259||£1949|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|27 May - 07 Jul 17||£1409||£2099|
|08 Jul - 20 Aug 17||£1679||£2359|
|21 Aug - 29 Oct 17||£1629||£2319|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 25 Feb 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air Europa or Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£169||Upper Class (one way)||£609|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Junior Suite Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Junior Suite Sea View||£18||Suite Deluxe Room||£22|
|Suite Deluxe Romance Room||£25|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|