7 nights All Inclusive from £1,319 per Person Including Flights week commencing 24th Apr 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Charming and intimate, a friendly oasis, which surrounds you in tropical gardens. Three superb restaurants offer a variety to suit your discerning tastes while full exchange privileges at other nearby Sandals resorts multiply your dining and sporting options. Taking a stroll is a real adventure as the local shops and renowned bars and nightclubs of Montego Bay are a short walk away. Like everyone who stays here, Sandals Carlyle is sure to find a big place in your heart.
Guests at Sandals Carlyle recieve the Luxury Included® package.
Stay at 1 - Play at 3 - Your stay at Sandals Carlyle is three holiday experiences in one. This exclusive exchange programme not only gives you the freedom to dine at 17 restaurants, you can play at Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Montego Bay as well with free abandon. Relax or get active on three different beaches. Float around at 9 different pools. Soothe your muscles in 10 whirlpools. Transfers provided between hotels.
When it comes to accommodations, your choices are wonderfully simplified for all 52 rooms are elegantly furnished and richly detailed included.
All rooms included:-
- 4 Poster King Size Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Amenity Kit
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- CD/Clock Radio
- Satellite TV
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Private Bath & Shower
- Digital In-Room Safe
- Internet Access (additional)
Room Types include:-
- Carlyle Deluxe - offering pool, garden or mountain views
- Carlyle Premium - offering pool or courtyard views
- Carlyle Oceanview Grand Luxe Room - offering pool, courtyard and ocean views
- Carlyle Club Oceanview Penthouse Butler Petite Suite - offering ocean, pool and courtyard views and Butler Service with your own personal butler who will handle every detail of your stay from unpacking and packing your wardrobe (and attending to it) to drawing your bath, arranging tours & reservations, and handling special requests. It’s the ultimate indulgence included only at Sandals.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Anytime Snacks, Unlimited Premium Brand Drinks, Cocktails and Signature Drinks, Juices, Sodas, Selection of Wines, Water and Land Sports including Golf and Scuba Diving, Tips and Taxes
- Table tennis, shuffleboard, day/night tennis, fitness centre, board games, beach volleyball, billiards
- Complimentary watersports included (available at Sandals Montego Bay, transfers available):- canoes/kayaks, windsurfing, sail boats, hydrobikes, waterskiing, tubing, snorkelling, scuba diving, hobie cats.
- Lessons with a tennis pro available at extra charge
- Nightly entertainment including shows and karaoke
- Red Lane® Spa located at Sandals Montego Bay - treatments at extra cost
- Discover Dunn’s River Falls
- Go on the Jamaica Bobsled Tranopy
- Swim with dolphins
- Enjoy a 4 wheel ATV adventure
Sandals Inn is a ’Couples Only’ property.
- Pool and whirlpool
- Access to the beach
- The Bay Window - Intricately painted Italian ceramic plates adorn light green walls and a variety of oddly-shaped glass bottles, filled alternately with dried pastas, olives and peppers sit upon shelves and rustic wooden country sideboards, imparting a feel of Tuscany in the tropics.
- The Carlyle - Adjacent to the flower-filled garden and overlooking the entertainment amphitheatre, this flambé-style restaurant-the perfect choice for dinner- embodies the perfect mixture of old and new world tastes in its fusion cuisine.
- Nibbles - A garden-side grill that serves up snacks and hearty meals throughout the day and into the wee hours of the night, this cute snack bar ensures that you’ll never, ever go hungry.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|29 Oct - 05 Dec 16||£1459||£2329|
|06 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£2319||£3209|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 28 Oct 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£137||Upper Class (one way)||£499|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available as well as Charter flight options from Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. *Birmingham savings quoted are subject to availability and restricted to 14 nt durations.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Carlyle Deluxe Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Carlyle Premium Room||£15||Carlyle Oceanview Grande Luxe Room||£39|
|Carlyle Oceanview Penthouse Butler Petite Suite||£116|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|