Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,869 per Person Including Flights week commencing 18th Sep 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
In a class by itself, Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island is renowned throughout the Caribbean for its refinements and British traditions of a bygone era. And just offshore, Sandals’ own exotic private island features a pool with a swim-up bar, a secluded private beach and an authentic Thai restaurant.
All rooms and suites feature:
- 4 Poster King Size Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Amenity Kit
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- CD/Clock Radio
- Satellite TV
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Private Bath & Shower
- Digital In-Room Safe
- Internet Access (additional)
- Suite Concierge Service
- Sitting Area
Luxury Included®, Club Level rooms include breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, unlimited premium drinks, cocktails and signature drinks, juices, sodas, selection of wines, watersports including motorised watersports, nightly entertainment, golf and scuba diving.
Butler Service rooms offer your own personal butler trained in accordance to exacting standards by the Guild of Professional English Butlers. They will serve meals in your suites, arrange for spa services and draw baths, coordinate activities and arrange tours and excursions, attend to every detail of your wardrobe including complimentary pressing of clothes on arrival, provide for your every wish and request no matter how small or grand.
Love Nest Suites offer the perfect, romantic retreat for a couples getaway or honeymoon, with lavish amenities including plush terry robes, hand-embroidered Egyptian cotton duvets, HD smart TVs, and the attentive service of a personal butler.
Choose from a selection of rooms, suites and villas:
- Caribbean Deluxe – Expansive rooms located above the lobby on the second floor of the Carisbrooke building. With a small seating area and elegant décor.
- Caribbean Premium – Located in the Arundel Building, with lovely balconies or patios with gorgeous views of the gardens or south pool. Featuring lavish décor and close proximity to the resort’s main facilities.
- Royal Sanctuary Grande Luxe – With beautiful views of the tropical gardens, thanks to their large balconies or patios. Only a short stroll from the beach and Red Lane Spa.
- Caribbean Grande Luxe Poolside – Luxurious décor and amenities, including its own whirlpool tub and access to a semi-private pool.
- Beachfront Grande Luxe – Nestled right on the beach with stunning views of the ocean, located in the Balmoral and Sandringham buildings and featuring a large balcony or patio.
- Kensington Cove Honeymoon Beachfront Club Level Room – Extravagant rooms with amazing views of the sea, with an expansive, private balcony or patio and intricate décor. A perfect oasis for a honeymoon. With Club Sandals service.
- Beachfront Honeymoon Walkout Club Level Room – Sitting directly on the beach, with large patios only steps away from its golden sands. A beautiful room for a romantic getaway. Features Club Sandals service.
- Windsor Beachfront Walkout Club Level Room with Balcony Tranquillity Soaking Tub – Newly refurbished rooms with a spacious balcony featuring a luxurious soaking tub for two, plus breath-taking views of the resort and beach. Features Club Sandals service.
- Windsor Beachfront Walkout Club Level Room with Patio Tranquillity Soaking Tub – The same as before, with an indulgent soaking tub for two on an expansive patio. Features Club Sandals service.
- Crystal Lagoon Honeymoon Butler Suite – Featuring spectacular balcony views of the tropical gardens and the glistening Crystal Lagoon pool. Guests also enjoy a personal butler service.
- Royal One Bedroom Butler Suite – Nestled on the gorgeous stretch of beach, nearby to the resort’s East pool. These romantic Love Nest rooms also feature a comfy seating area, an open bedroom, and an oversized balcony or patio with a bistro set. Also features the personalised butler service.
- Honeymoon Grand Luxury Butler Suite with Balcony Tranquillity Soaking Tub – Opulent honeymoon suites boasting a separate dining area, and a big, private balcony with a Tranquillity Soaking Tub for two. Guests also receive the personalised butler service.
- Romeo & Juliet Walkout Butler Suite with Patio Tranquillity Soaking Tub – With the same amenities as the Honeymoon Grand Luxury Butler Suite, with a private patio and soaking tub.
- Crystal Lagoon Honeymoon Oceanview Butler Suite – Striking rooms with an oversized balcony overlooking the sparkling Crystal Lagoon pool, and ocean views in the distance. Personalised butler service included.
- Walkout Swim Up Crystal Lagoon Honeymoon Butler Suite – Truly luxurious suites, with a secluded patio surrounded by the exotic gardens, plus close proximity to the Crystal Lagoon pool and personalised butler service.
- Crystal Lagoon Honeymoon One Bedroom Butler Suite – Decadent Love Nest suites leading out on to the Crystal Lagoon pool, plus a lovely open plan bedroom and living room, and personalised butler service.
- Royal Beachfront One Bedroom Butler Suite – Exceptional beachfront Love Nest suites with unforgettable views, featuring an open bedroom, lavish living area, a balcony or patio with bistro set, and personalised butler service.
- Crystal Lagoon Honeymoon Penthouse Oceanview One Bedroom Butler Suite – Spectacular Love Nest penthouse suites with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and Crystal Lagoon pool, featuring an open plan bedroom/living room and the personalised butler service.
- Swim-up Crystal Lagoon Honeymoon One Bedroom Butler Suite – Sophisticated Love Nest suites with direct access to the Crystal Lagoon pool from its oversized patio furnished with sun loungers and a bistro set. Very stylish suites, with a personalised butler service.
- Over-the-Water Private Island Butler Villa with Infinity Pool – Incredible villas located over the Caribbean Sea, with amazing lit-up glass floors for beautiful views of the marine life. These luxurious villas also feature an infinity pool and Jacuzzi, an outdoor shower, and your own personal butler. Available for arrivals beginning November 15, 2016.
- Over-the-Water Private Island Butler Honeymoon Bungalow - Luxurious over-the-water bungalows offering an intimate oasis for loved up couples. Featuring glass vision floor panels and lit water for gorgeous underwater views, a private outdoor Tranquillity Soaking Tub for two or over-water hammocks, king size bed, a smart TV, an expansive sun deck, sun loungers, a bistro set, a private water taxi to take you to and from the mainland, and Butler Elite service.
- Scuba Diving
- Hobie Cats
- Table Tennis
- Day/Night Tennis
- Fitness Centre
- Board Games
- Beach Volleyball
- Red Lane® Spa (additional charge)
Local Tours and Excursions:
- Let’s Go Native Negril Adventure
- Dolphin Encounter
- 4x4 Off-Road Safari
- Deep Sea Sport Fishing
- Island Routes Reggae Cruise
Sandals is an ’Couples Only’ property.
- 7 Swimming Pools
- 5 Whirlpools
- 2 Swim-up Pool Bars
- Scuba Swimming Pool
- Set along a pristine ribbon of beach in Montego Bay
7 Restaurants and 5 Bars including:
- Royal Thai - serves up succulent Thai dishes for your culinary pleasure
- The Regency Suite & Deck - this dining room offers international fare to satiate your appetite for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cricketers Pub - Enjoy a taste of England at the Cricketers Pub, where you’ll find authentic pub dishes served alongside traditional ales.
- Le Jardinier - Feast on freshly prepared Mediterranean cuisine, grilled before your eyes in the salmon-pink-tiled open kitchen
- The Pavilion Restaurant - Under the dark island sky, prepare for a new sensation as you try Jamaican specialties that will have your mouth watering and your palate tingling.
- Bamboo Shack - Our beachfront grill on our very own private offshore island, Sandals Cay, offers up the very best Jamaican Island lunch Cuisine such as fresh salads, grilled fish, Jerk Chicken and Pork.
- The Mariner Seaside Bar & Grill - Beach-side bar and grill, offering tasty wraps, salads, grilled fish, burgers and, of course, our Jamaican Patties, set on the deck or on the beach under a palm umbrella gazing out to the Caribbean Sea.
Plus full exchange programme at Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Carlyle extra 9 restaurants.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).