7 nights All Inclusive from £1,639 per Person Including Flights week commencing 11th Sep 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens and bordered by a stunning soft white beach lined by swaying palm trees, Couples Negril is the epitome of a perfect Caribbean holiday. The adults-only resort boasts a myriad of activities and facilities.
- 234 luxuriously appointed air-conditioned rooms and suites, in 9 buildings
- All rooms feature a king-size bed, ceiling fan, shower, hairdryer, personalised mini-bar, flat screen satellite TV, telephone, iPod docking station, tea/coffee maker, ironing board and in-room safety deposit box
- All rooms have a balcony or patio overlooking the gardens or ocean
- Suites include an oversized bathroom with double sink, shower and sitting area and a larger balcony or patio with hammocks. Garden Suites are located at the ends of each block with beautiful garden views; Beachfront Suites are closest to the Ocean with beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea.
Please note that as of 20 Nov '14 there are no longer bathtubs in any of the room categories at Couples Negril
A myriad of activities and facilities within the Premium All-inclusive concept:
- Water skiing, wind surfing, hobie-cats with tuition plus reef diving
- Diving for certified divers or Scuba Diving Resort Course for beginners
- Glass bottom boat trip and catamaran cruise
- Sunset Waterside Bar excursion and shopping shuttle
- Tennis with instruction
- Use of the state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Classes in yoga, spinning, aerobics and Pilates
- Transfers and green fees at Negril Hills 18-hole championship golf course*
- A 24-hour meal service, ranging from casual to fine-dining, is offered across a choice of five restaurants and premium brand drinks across four bars makes Couples Negril perfect for romantics of all ages.
*Excludes mandatory caddy charge
- Set on a beautiful stretch of beach
- Designated Au Naturel beach sunbathing area
- Swimming pool with swim up bar
- 2 Jacuzzis
- Cassava Terrace Restaurant offers open air breakfast and lunch buffet and evening dining
- Beach Grill Restaurant serves snacks all day
- Otaheite Restaurant offers a chic Caribbean experience for dinner
- Reservations are required for some of the evening dining and restaurant opening days vary through the week
- Breakfast (continental) is available in your rooms
- 5 bars are available including a Swim up Bar and a Piano Bar
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).