Couples Swept Away
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,669 per Person Including Flights week commencing 11th Sep 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The lush tropical gardens at Couples Swept Away reach to the wide sandy beach that gently shelves in to the shimmering clear waters for which Negril is renowned. This adults-only low-rise resort presents one of the most romantic settings imaginable offering a choice of accommodation styles, fabulous facilities and a range of culinary experiences, casual to gourmet, across six restaurants and eight bars.
- 12 luxuriously appointed air-conditioned rooms and suites
- All rooms feature a spacious private verandah or balcony with king size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, telephone, coffee maker, personalised mini bar, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron & ironing board, iPod docking station and nightly turn down service. The original rooms (Atrium Rooms and Beachfront Suites) are located in 2-storey buildings and the newer Verandah rooms are located in 3-storey building
- Garden Verandah: Located in either the two or three-storey buildings with shower, flat screen TV and views of the tropical gardens. Please note that these rooms are located on the perimeter of the property, closest to the road.
- Great House Verandah: These rooms have views of the Gardens or partial view of the Caribbean Sea, flat screen TV, shower and balcony with soft chairs and table. Located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Great House within steps of Feathers, Patois Patio, Cabana Grill, Aura Nightclub, Piano Bar and the new pool with swim-up bar.
- Atrium Rooms: located in the centre of the property, each room looks onto a central atrium and in addition has panoramic view of the gardens; these rooms have a shower and hammock on the terrace or balcony.
- Ocean Verandah: Located in the three-storey buildings featuring a shower, flat screen TV and terrace or balcony with sofa chairs and table, with tropical garden, ocean views. Please note some sea views may be partial due to the lush vegetation.
- Beachfront Suites:Located along the beach path, with views of the Caribbean Sea (may be obstructed by lush vegetation). These suites also have a fully stocked mini bar and a rocking chair on the terrace or balcony.
- Beachfront Verandah: Same inclusions as the Ocean Verandah but with Beachfront views.
- Great House Ocean Suites: Large suites with breath-taking views of the Caribbean Sea, luxurious bathrooms with separate shower and tub, and captivating view. The exterior verandahs feature a chaise lounge. These suites are located in the Great House building.
Please note that as of Nov '14 only the Great House Suites have a bathtub.
The Premium All-inclusive concept includes all meals and drinks in addition to a fabulous variety of included facilities and activities:
- Water skiing, wind surfing, hobie-cats with tuition plus reef diving - diving for certified divers or Scuba Diving Resort Course for beginners
- Glass bottom boat trip and catamaran cruise
- Sunset Waterside Bar excursion and shopping shuttle
- Tennis with instruction
- Use of the state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Classes in yoga, spinning, aerobics and Pilates
- Transfers and green fees at Negril Hills 18-hole championship golf course*
- A wide selection of treatments is available at the full service spa facility**
*Excludes mandatory caddy charge
** Treatments not included within all-inclusive concept
- Set on a beautiful stretch of beach
- 25 meter lap pool
- Swimming pool
- 3 Jacuzzis
- The Palms serves breakfast, lunch and dinner (will be closed between 11 Jul - 12 Dec '16)
- Patois Patio for a la carte breakfast and dinner
- Feathers serves fine cuisine in the evenings with a Caribbean flair
- Al Fresco Sea Grape Café and Veggie Bar serves healthy vegetarian food during the day
- Lemongrass offers Thai cuisine in the evenings
- Reservations are required for some of the evening dining
- Breakfast (continental) is available in your rooms
- 6 bars are available including a Sports Bar and a Piano Bar
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
Please note The Palms Restaurant will be closed for renovation from 11 Jul - 12 Dec '16. The bar and lounge area located inside The Palms will remain open for evening service. Outside of this shuttered venue, there will be no impact on guest experience.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|03 Dec - 05 Dec 16||£1859||£3159|
|06 Dec - 20 Dec 16||£2729||£4039|
|21 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£3279||£5149|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 02 Dec 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£137||Upper Class (one way)||£499|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available as well as Charter flight options from Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. *Birmingham savings quoted are subject to availability and restricted to 14 nt durations.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Great House Verandah|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Great House Verandah||£11||Atrlum Room||£18|
|Ocean Verandah||£26||Beachfront Suite||£41|
|Beachfront Verandah Suite||£41||Great house Jucuzzi Suite||£55|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|