Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa
7 nights All Inclusive from £2,059 per Person Including Flights week commencing 6th Nov 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Perfectly chic and ever-so-playful, Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa is set on the longest stretch of Jamaica’s famed Seven Mile Beach. With an ambiance that perfectly melds relaxed tropical luxury and barefoot elegance, Sandals Negril was created to hug its seaside location to make it a true beachfront resort. Incredibly tranquil waters lend themselves to all manner of watersports, from swimming to snorkelling and kayaking. Six restaurants that offer savoury cuisine ranging from the West Indies to the Far East are set along - and even on - the beach, so every seat offers a view of Negril’s legendary sunsets.
Discover perfection, inside and out, at Sandals Negril, where you’ll find sumptuous accommodations ranging from stunning garden-view rooms to suites you can literally swim up to. And all of it’s found along the most magnificent stretch of Negril’s seven-mile beach, where the rhythms of the ocean will show you the true meaning of paradise.
All rooms and suites feature:
- 4 Poster King Size Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Amenity Kit
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- CD/Clock Radio
- Satellite TV
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Private Bath & Shower
- Digital In-Room Safe
- Stocked Refrigerator
- Internet Access (additional)
Concierge Service will pamper you with VIP check in, special luggage handling, tour arrangements, private parties, in suite bars and a concierge dedicated to looking after you.
Butler Service offers your own personal butler trained in accordance to exacting standards by the Guild of Professional English Butlers. They will serve meals in your suites, arrange for spa services and draw baths, coordinate activities and arrange tours and excursions, attend to every detail of your wardrobe including complimentary pressing of clothes on arrival, provide for your every wish and request no matter how small or grand. Rooms include:
- Millionaire Honeymoon Penthouse One Bedroom Butler Suite
- Honeymoon Beachfront Butler Suite
- Millionaire Honeymoon Oceanview Penthouse One Bedroom Butler Suite
- Caribbean Honeymoon Beachfront Two Story One Bedroom Butler Suite
- Crystal Lagoon Honeymoon Beachfront Penthouse One Bedroom Butler Suite
- Millionaire Honeymoon One Bedroom Butler Suite with Private Pool Sanctuary
- Swim up Crystal Lagoon Beachfront One Bedroom Butler Suite
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Anytime Snacks, Unlimited Premium Drinks, Cocktails and Signature Drinks, Juices, Sodas, Selection of Wines, Watersports including Motorised Watersports, Nightly Entertainment, Golf and Scuba Diving
- Glass bottom boat
- Swim-up pool bar
- Scuba Diving
- Hobie Cats
- Table Tennis
- Day/Night Tennis
- Fitness Centre
- Board Games
- Beach Volleyball
- Spa Facilities (additional costs)
Nightly Entertainment Themes Include:
- Caribbean Night - Taste of the cultural diversity of Jamaica
- Boonoonoonoos Beach Bash - Beach party
- Lover’s White Night - Lovers’ game show
- Casino Tropicale - Party band and charity sasino
- Reggae Fest - Jamaican food, chocolate buffet and music
- Island Night - Cabaret show, prizes and surprises
**These activities are subject to change without notice**
Vast selection of excursions and local tours
Sandals is a ’Couples Only’ property.
- 3 Swimming pools
- 3 Whirlpools
- Scuba Pool
- Jamaica’s famous seven-mile beach
7 Restaurants and 5 Bars:
- Bayside Restaurant - Delicious international dishes at breakfast, lunch and dinner. With different themes each day, from Italian to seafood and much more, you can fill up on all your favourite foods.
- Dino’s Restaurant - choose from a delectable range of pastas and Italian specialties that taste like they’ve come straight from Tuscany - all paired with a perfect Pinot Grigio.
- The Sundowner - This enchanting restaurant, which serves classical Jamaican food with an Asian accent. White-glove service set to the melody of the ocean waves- discover a whole new meaning to the word romance.
- Kimonos - Sizzling shrimp, seared steak and tender chicken, all flame-grilled in front of you - nothing beats the sheer culinary thrills of a Teppanyaki dining experience.
- Barefoot by the Sea - Dig your toes into the powdery sand, as you bite into expertly prepared, fresh seafood. Drink a toast to the tropics beneath a star-filled Caribbean sky. Enjoy signature white-glove service, as the waves come ashore just feet from your table set right on the beach.
- Cafe Sandals - In between times, fill up on all your most loved comfort foods, throughout the sunshine-filled days, at this beach side eatery.
- Bella Napoli - Pizzeria
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).