Sunset at the Palms
7 nights All Inclusive from £2,359 per Person Including Flights week commencing 22nd May 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Sunset At The Palms is a stylish and intimate adults only resort, located just steps away from the stunning white sands of Bloody Bay Beach. Set across 10 acres of lush tropical gardens, the resort is made up of 65 unique ‘treehouse-style’ rooms and suites.
The hotel features many amenities including two restaurants (one a la carte), 3 bars, a beach grill, non motorised water sports, air conditioned gym and a full service spa. There are also regular daytime activities and evening entertainment.
Offering unusual and interesting extras such as cocktail courses, island cooking classes and movies by starlight, this resort is perfect for couples and singles wishing to relax and enjoy the chic Jamaican atmosphere.
As you walk through the gardens towards your private “tree-house” bungalow, you’ll soon discover why its design was praised in the pages of Architectural Digest. These stylish cottages have dark-wood floors; high, peaked ceilings with wooden fans; and chic, Asian-inspired furnishings including king-sized platform beds swathed in canvas drapes. White linens, colorful throws and warm wood tones lend a welcoming air.
All rooms feature:
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Armoire with TV and U.S./European cable channels
- Direct-dial phones
- Complimentary internet in guestrooms
- Complimentary slippers and robes for duration of stay
- Refrigerator stocked with bottled water, soft drinks and local beer
Sunset at the Palms offers two categories of lodging:
- The airy Tree Top Deluxe Rooms: nestled in the gardens
- The split-level Tree Top Suites: with two full baths, a master bedroom on the second story and two verandas.
- Relax by the turquoise-blue pool
- Non-motorised water sports - kayaking, bobble along on a water beetle or skim by on a windsurfer.
- Snorkel around Negril’s arches, caverns, coral gardens and offshore reefs
- Island cooking class - learn to mix with the pros at this cocktail course
- Watch a classic film under the stars
- Get toned at the new air-conditioned gym with Cybex equipment
- Play a game on the hard-surfaced tennis court
- Unwind in the poolside hot tub or keep cool on an underwater stool at the swim-up bar
Off-site, the guest services desk can help set up day trips for:
- River rafting
- Horseback riding
- Mountain biking
- Accommodations with private balcony
- Full buffet breakfast
- Lunch with a choice of buffet restaurant or beach grill
- Dinner with a choice of buffet or A La Carte.
- After dinner snack & afternoon tea
- Non-motorised water sports programme including paddleboat, kayaks, sunfish and snorkelling equipment
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Nightly entertainment
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
Complimentary excursions: - once a week:
- Duty free shopping at times square plaza. From small craft shops to local vendors. To larger duty free stores
- Sunset on the cliffs at Xtabi, perched on the western tip of Negril, the sunsets just don’t get any better than this. Snorkel and swim in the underwater caves or just enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of Jamaica
- Visit Rhodes hall plantation bring a historical perspective and environmental knowledge, especially on Samuels bay marina park. Take a stroll down the private beach with access to the facilities, or participate in additional attractions such as horseback riding and snorkelling for a small fee.
- Enjoy gold at Negril Hills golf course, complimentary return trip transfers and discounted rates for Club Rental, caddy, cart and green fees
- The Palm Grove restaurant - open-air dining and buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Lotus Leaf - dress in your elegant resort-wear best and sample a-la-carte specialties from the eclectic Asian-fusion menu
- The Palm Breeze Beach Gar & Grill - offers sandwiches and Jamaican “jerk” favourites, with the famous Red Strip beer or other cool libations to wash them down
- Bamboo Bar - refresh your spirits or pull up a stool after dark for a tropical drink before the night begins.
- Martini Lobby Bar - enjoy an afternoon of live music or join friends to sip a signature martini before dinner
- Chef's Table "In the Bush" dining available for select nights per week, featuring authentic local cuisine and produce for the hotel gardens, hosted by their celebrity chef