7 nights All Inclusive from £1,719 per Person Including Flights week commencing 25th Sep 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The cottages are interwoven between two acres of lush vegetation and the cavernous caves with magnificent sea views. This Island Outpost hotel offers easy access to the nightlife and the legendary beaches of Negril but many guests prefer to spend their days swimming in the saltwater pool or relaxing in the cliff-side Jacuzzi or Cave hot tub – perfect with a partner and a bottle of champagne at sunset. A mini Aveda Spa with ocean views and a cave rum and cigar bar complete the organic experience. Delicious authentic Jamaican meals are served in an open air gazebo or intimate, candlelit dinners can be arranged inside a private cave. A self-service bar is open 24 hours a day. For a romantic, secluded holiday we can think of nowhere better.
The Caves is just one hour by car from the International Airport in Montego Bay, and offers easy access to the nightlife and legendary beaches of Negril.
- 11 handcrafted wood and stone thatch-roofed cottages, most with sea views
- All rooms have king or queen sized beds, ceiling and standing fans, A/C in most cottages, mini bar, coffee maker, bottled water, telephone, music system, bathrobe, hairdryer, safe, beach towels, twice daily maid service and nightly turn down service
- TV and VCR available on request
- One bedroom cottages and suites, two bedroom cottages and a deluxe 4 bedroom villa available
- Water rafts, kayaks and snorkelling equipment available
- Wireless Internet Access in main areas
- Guided snorkelling tours
- Bicycles and bike tours
- Authentic land and sea excursions
- Aveda Mini Spa
Due to the nature of the facilities children under sixteen years are not permitted in the main resort. They are allowed at Clandestino Villa.
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Cliffside Jacuzzi
- Hot tub in a cave
- Stairs, ladders and walkways for easy access to the sea
- Sun decks and grottos
- Authentic Jamaican cuisine is served daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the open-air gazebo. Fresh fruit, juices and drinks are available throughout the day from the open-air bar
- All food and beverages are included in the room rate
- Private in-room dining available upon request
- Two natural caves furnished for intimate candlelit dining
- 24 hour self-service bar
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).