Couples Sans Souci
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,409 per Person Including Flights week commencing 22nd May 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Couples Sans Souci is an idyllic, all-inclusive retreat on the north coast of Ocho Rios, offering couples breath-taking views of the ocean and mountains as they enjoy their relaxing break for two. With a hilltop location and stunning views from private balconies, you won’t help but feel the romance at this luxurious sanctuary.
This gorgeous resort has everything you need to make your romantic getaway a memorable one, including a beachfront spa with massages and beauty treatments, and the most decadent way to enjoy a meal for two – right on the beach with a personal waiter. There are plenty of bars to sit and sip cocktails while you watch the sunset, including a Martini Bar and the Balloon Piano Bar with regular live music.
If it’s a wellness holiday you’re after, Couples San Souci has its own well-equipped fitness centre, with Yoga, Pilates and even meditation classes. After you’re stretched your muscles, head to Charlie’s Veggie Bar with its deliciously nutritious juices, and dip your toes into the natural mineral pool. For those looking for a bit more adventure, Couples Sans Souci has multiple beach activities, including licensed scuba diving and paddle boarding, as well as multiple excursion packages. You’ll be hungry after, so head to Beach Grill and Bella Vista for a laidback lunch or dinner.
This adult only, all-inclusive resort is the perfect way to inject a bit of romance in to your holiday, so grab your partner and swan off to this stunning hilltop resort.
Couples Sans Souci is situated in the port town of Ocho Rios, nestled on the north coast of Jamaica. The whole resort is in a breath-taking location, with a backdrop of mountains in the near distance, and a stunning beach just in front.
- The resort is a 15 minute taxi ride from Ian Fleming International Airport
There are a total of 150 luxury suites, all featuring: King-size bed, towelling robes, ceiling fan, tea & coffee making facilities, hair dryer, satellite TV, WIFI, safe, ironing facilities, Ipod/MP3 Player
The following suites are available:
- Deluxe Ocean a beautiful suite with a private furnished balcony and partial view of the Caribbean
- Deluxe Ocean Verandah located near the lobby, this stunning suite has a big master bedroom, furnished balcony, and a generous view of the ocean
- One Bedroom Ocean Suite situated right by the natural mineral spring pool, this suite has a large furnished balcony and a separate area for a bit of quiet reading and relaxing
- One Bedroom Beachfront Suite this is the resort’s bestseller, beautifully decorated with a large, private balcony overlooking the vast lawn and stunning beach. The suite also features a large double bedroom, separate sitting room and walk-in shower
- Penthouse Suite a luxurious suite that feels more like a luxury apartment, with separate living rooms, a master bedroom, and a private balcony with a full view of the ocean
- Palazzina: this is Couples San Souci’s main restaurant hub, where you can enjoy bistro-style dining in a relaxed dining room or out on the terrace with stunning views. Reservations are required
- Beach Grill and Bella Vista: a great restaurant for a laid back lunch or dinner
- Casanova: fit for a romantic evening, with decadent décor and a menu to match. Reservations are required.
- Dine In-Suite: If you’re tired from a long day of excursions, or just want to relax in the comfort of your suite, the resort will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner to your suite from 6am to 11pm
- Private Dinner on the Beach: for the ultimate romantic treat, you and your partner can enjoy a private dinner on the beach, with the ocean as a backdrop, and your own personal waiter. The romantic experience is $170 for two people. Reservations required prior to arrival.
- 6 Bars: including a swim-up bar, Charlie’s Veggie Bar with healthy and nutritious juices, a Martini bar, and the unique Balloon Piano Bar with live music most nights
‘Resort casual’ in Palazzina: including beach cover-ups and footwear
Swim wear is acceptable for lunch in the Beach Grill and Bella Vista, but resort casual is required for dinner
and dress code is ‘resort chic’ - no jeans, shorts and flip flops
- If you’re looking for a break from relaxing, the resort has plenty of complimentary beach activities including licensed scuba diving, kayaking and paddle-boarding
- 3 swimming pools
- 3 Jacuzzis
- A private au natural beach and pool
- Beach bonfires and barbecues
- Cooking, dancing and crafts classes
- If you’re in to tennis, the resort has its own court where you can have court time alone, or have some tuition
- A well-equipped fitness centre overlooking the mineral natural pool, with Yoga and Pilates classes, as well as aerobics and meditation classes
- There’s lots of in-resort events, including a wine tasting party every Thursday at 5pm
- The Spa – while away, an afternoon at the relaxing in-resort spa right by the beach is the ultimate treat. Whether it be a manicure or massage, or there’s even hot-towel shaves for the men to truly relax in style.
- Free WiFi on the resort included although you might prefer to switch off whilst away
- If you want a little extra, the resort offers non-complimentary excursions, including the Dolphin Cove Experience or Chukka adventure tours
Food and Beverages:
- 24 hour dining from casual to gourmet
- Unlimited premium brand drinks
- Personalised in room mini bar
- Room service
- All tips and gratuities
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Glass bottom Boat ride
- Trip to Margaritaville
- Reef Snorkelling
- Scuba Diving with instructor
- Windsurfing with instructor
- Water skiing with instructor
- Hobie Cat with instructor
- Tennis with instruction
- Golf 18 Holes (Green fees/ transfers)
- FREE Wedding Ceremony
- Dunn's River Falls Tour
- Shopping shuttle
- Scuba diving resort course
- Free Internet Access incl. WIFI
- Honeymoon Package included: His/her massage and champagne
- FREE Wedding Ceremony
*Excludes mandatory $250 for marriage licence & wedding certificates. Prices and inclusions correct at time of print please check for further information.