Reflecting the island’s British Colonial history: rich, dark wood floors and furniture side by side with contemporary touches, Secrets St. James Montego Bay presents guest with a quiet, relaxing, oceanfront destination. The resort showcases sophistication of the Victorian era, and for the ultimate in amenities there’s Unlimited–Luxury®, starting with 24-hour room service, cabanas on the beach, nine gourmet restaurants, nine bars and lounges, Secrets Spa by Pevonia, and championship-caliber golf nearby. Should a guest want to kick up the excitement a notch, there’s Secrets Wild Orchid next door, with its welcoming Jamaican vibe. The best of two worlds.
All 350 luxurious suites feature British colonial decor and a lavish array of amenities.
All suites offer the following luxury amenities:
- One king size or two queen beds
- Flat screen LCD TV
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station alarm clock
- Mini-bar (refreshed daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- CD/DVD player
- Desk with telephone and internet connection
- Wireless internet access (additional charges)
- Ceiling fan
- Air-conditioning with motion sensor
- Private furnished balcony
- Bathrooms with double vanity
- Whirlpool tub
- TV speaker with sound control in bathroom
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Separate Water Closet
- Separate Shower
- Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities
- 24-hour room service
- Electronic security box fit for a laptop
- Secrets box for private room service delivery
Why not upgrade to Preferred Club. Preferred Club receive additional exclusive services including:
- Private check-in and check-out
- Sun beds and soaking tub on terrace
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred Club Status and Amenities
- Private concierge service
- Private pool (no heated section)
- Daily continental breakfast in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room daily
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in the Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
Preferred Club Room Descriptions:
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Junior Suite Ocean View with an additional soaking tub on the balcony in a desirable location.
- Preferred Club Master Suite One bedroom Suite with Ocean Front View, a living and dining room, dinner table for four guests, cordless telephone/fax, small refrigerator and a large balcony with a Jacuzzi for two.
- Preferred Club Presidential Suite One bedroom Suite with Ocean Front View, with a Jacuzzi for four, walk-in closet, dinner table for eight guests, kitchenette, small refrigerator, microwave, living room seating eight guests, bar, entertainment center including a 42” flat screen LCD TV, DVD, stereo system, and an office space with a desk, computer, and cordless telephone/fax.
Secrets St. James offers a wide variety of beach, land and water activities including:
- Jogging trail
- Horseback riding*
- Board games
- Water aerobics
- Beach football
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson in the swimming pool
- Dance classes
- Euro bungee
- Bicycle tours
- Cooking classes
- Batting Cage
- Water Polo/Pool volleyball
- Pool tables/foosball
- Air hockey
- Lawn croquet
- Giant chess board
- Hobbie Cats.
- Visit Dunn’s River Falls
- Got to the Bob Marley Experience and Theatre
- Take a scenic South Coast tour
- Play golf at one of the 5 world-renowned golf courses.
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia - Luxurious massage and treatment rooms, Dual massage rooms with shower, Jacuzzi, Cold water pool, Zen Garden, Fountains and waterfalls, Mud Bath Room, Water circuit, Relaxation lounges, Saunas, Steam rooms and Beauty salon.
- Entertainment - Spectacular live performances, Movies on the beach, Theme nights, Desires Music Lounge and Weekly management cocktail party.
This is an adults only property.
Guests may choose from 7 à la carte gourmet restaurants, a buffet and a cafe, as well as, 24-hour room service.
Seaside Grill - Steak, seafoodand grilled specialties. (Located in the Promenade)
Himitsu - A fusion of Pan-Asian delicacies.
Portofino - Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
Bordeaux - French à la carte dining.
World Café - Continental cuisine buffet style.
Blue Mountain - Jamaican Caribbean cuisine.
El Patio - Authentic Mexican cuisine.
Coco Cafe - Premium coffee and deli snacks.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
|Average Temperature (Celsius) Average Rainfall (Inches)|
Average Temperature (Celsius) Average Rainfall (Inches)
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|03 Jul - 09 Jul 15||£1679||£2669|
|10 Jul - 17 Aug 15||£1669||£2629|
|18 Aug - 31 Aug 15||£1749||£2609|
|01 Sep - 21 Oct 15||£1329||£2139|
|22 Oct - 31 Oct 15||£1399||£2199|
|01 Nov - 12 Dec 15||£1399||£2209|
|13 Dec - 19 Dec 15||£2039||£2859|
|20 Dec - 31 Dec 15||£2169||£3129|
|01 Jan - 23 Jan 16||£1449||£2309|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|24 Jan - 20 Mar 16||£1529||£2449|
|21 Mar - 10 Apr 16||£1649||£2589|
|11 Apr - 11 Jul 16||£1529||£2339|
|12 Jul - 21 Aug 16||£2029||£2829|
|22 Aug - 31 Oct 16||£1589||£2339|
|01 Nov - 05 Dec 16||£1649||£2469|
|06 Dec - 12 Dec 16||£2259||£3059|
|13 Dec - 20 Dec 16||£2239||£3059|
|21 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£2369||£3319|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 02 Jul 2015. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£137||Upper Class (one way)||£499|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available as well as Charter flight options from Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. *Birmingham savings quoted are subject to availability and restricted to 14 nt durations.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Junior Suite Oceanview|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Preferred Club Jr Suite Oceanview||£30||Preferred Club Master Suite Oceanfront||£120|
|Preferred Club Presidential Suite Ocean Front||£478|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|