Le Blanc Spa Resort
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,949 per Person Including Flights week commencing 28th Nov 2016 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Introducing the luxurious adults only Le Blanc Spa Resort - the transformation of all-inclusive into all-incredible. Created for the discerning traveller by one of Mexico’s most celebrated designers, Le Blanc Spa Resort elevates the holiday experience with an uncompromising determination to exceed your every expectation. This resort set a lofty goal when we began the planning of the elegant Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun. Le Blanc would offer a world class experience like no other. An experience of sophisticated style, lavish personal attention, and uncompromising attention to detail.
Le Blanc offers Royale Deluxe rooms and Royale Honeymoon Ocean Front rooms. Butler service is available for all room types.
To make sure your every wish is attended to, there’s a full-service butler on every floor from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Their main priority is to offer the finest in personalized attention and service to each guest in order to meet and exceed every expectation. The butler acts as the intermediate between the resort and its guests in order to ensure that every last detail is taken care of. The responsibilities of our butlers include:
- Packing and upacking luggage (at the request of the guest)
- Ironing (2 items per stay)
- Delivery of dry cleaned items
- Delivery of specified pillow from Le Blanc’s Comfort Menu
- Bubble-filled Jacuzzi ready at your request
- Making Spa reservations
- Arranging tours
- Arranging transportation
- Wake up calls
- Delivery of coffee and newspaper in the morning
- Shoe shine service
- Bottle of wine upon arrival
- Nightly turndown service & petit fours (selection varies nightly)
- Upgraded liquor dispenser featuring premium scotch, vodka, rum and tequila
- Mini-bar containing snacks, sodas, bottled water & domestic beer
- Private bath with a double shower heads
- Individually controlled A/C
- Ceiling fan
- LCD TV with satellite
- Pay Per View ($) & video games ($)
- Purified water
- BVGALRI® bath amenities
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Bathroom scale
- Beach bag
- Digital Safe (laptop size)
- Espresso/American Coffee maker
- Direct dial telephone
- Alarm clock/ IPod dock / Radio
- DVD Player / CD Player
- Professional hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Comfort Menu
- Butler service
- Comfort Menu:
- Here is a Le Blanc Spa Resort exclusive: our Comfort Menu will ensure your complete and total relaxation. It features a variety of speciality pillows, bath salts and aromatherapy scents for a perfect night’s rest. Below is a sample of the amenities guest’s may select from:
- Pillow Menu:
- Lavender Pillow: the lavender releases an aroma that relieves stress by inducing a relaxing sleep
- Chamomile Pillow: the fragrance of chamomile restores harmony to your body for a quiet night
- Hypo-Allergenic Pillow: this synthetic fiber offers support and comfort for an allergy-free night
- Bath Salts:
- Cucumber-Mint: the essence of the cucumber and freshness of mint will revitalize your body
- Energy: tropical fruits like orange, passion fruit and guava will elevate your physical and emotional potential
- Balance: the lime, coconut and verbena are excellent to clear your mind and balance your body
- Romance: a wonderful combination of black coconut with jasmine and vanilla will create a romantic atmosphere that will envelop your senses
- Relaxing: the pure fragrance of lavender offers the soothing properties necessary to create an atmosphere of relaxation
- Vanilla-Sandalwood: exotic sensual aromas will elevate your senses creating a romantic atmosphere.
- Fitness Centre
- Chess floor
- Ping Pong / Table Games
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Gift shops ($)
- Spa boutique ($)
- Jewerly store ($)
- Daily activities
- Themes parties
- 3 outdoor pools
- 1 outdoor Jacuzzi
- 2 swim up bars
- Sauna / steam bath ($)
- Beach / Pool volleyball
- Beach soccer
- Blancintl - Simple, attractive decor and a marvelous ocean view are the backdrop for an array of culinary delights from around the world, with show cooking; breakfast and lunch buffet, a la carte dinner, wine cellar. International, Mexican & Steakhouse cuising and is open from: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Blancitalia - The finest in Italian cuisine, complemented by elegant design, exquisite glass decor and water screens. Savor seasonal specialites, a la carte dining and a wonderful selection of wines from our cellar. Open from: 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Blancorient - Delight in a culinary experience with Japanese, Thai and Chinese cuisine in an Oriental setting; a la carte dinner. Open from: 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Blancterrace - Located on the 3rd terrace overlooking the infinity pool and the Caribbean Sea, guests can choose from a variety of International dishes and wood oven specialties. Open from: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Blancstage - Delight in the night-time atmosphere at our blancstage lounge featuring live music, cocktails and appetizers with the ocean as your background. Open from: 6 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Lumiere - Our French-fusion venue, located beside Blancinternational, is an elegant and chic restaurant that will captivate guests with its unique eight course tasting menu which includes a series of small dishes all featuring distinct ingredients and exquisite entrees that will surprise and delight your palate. Open from: 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Snack bars - Throughout the day Blancluna at the lagoon and Blancsol by the beach and pool offer a wide range of salads, burgers, sandwiches and fresh juices. Open from: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Bar hours: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
Please note Le Blanc will be closed between 10 Aug - 10 Sep '16.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|20 Oct - 12 Dec 16||£1999||£3329|
|13 Dec - 20 Dec 16||£2839||£4189|
|21 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£3719||£5969|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 19 Oct 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||£499||Club Class (one way)||£999|
Flights from Gatwick with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. Regional connecting flights and flights via the US also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Royal Deluxe Resort View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Royale Deluxe Lagoon View||£4||Royale Deluxe Partial Ocean View||£7|
|Royale Honeymoon Oceanfront||£11||Royale Junior Suite||£29|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|