Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
7 nights All Inclusive from £962 per Person Including Flights week commencing 14th Nov 2016 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, located in the charming fishing town of Puerto Morelos, is a tropical landscape of evergreen trees, sugar white sand, and sparkling azure sea offering all the exclusive benefits of Unlimited-Luxury®. This collection of amenities, led by unlimited gourmet food and premium beverages in five reservation-free, gourmet restaurants and seven stylish bars and lounges, pool and beach wait service, and 24-hour room and concierge service, comes without the wristband many resorts require.
496 finely-appointed suites offer either a tropical or oceanfront view and the following:
All finely-appointed suites offer the following:
- One king size bed or two double beds
- Bathroom with tub & shower
- Private and furnished balcony or terrace
- Marble floors
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Direct dial phone
- 32” Cable TV
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- Electronic safe box
- Electronic keyhole
- Alarm clock with iPod docking stations
- Air-conditioning with individual control
- Ceiling fan
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee and tea maker
- Iron & Ironing board
- Luxury amenities in Preferred section
- Internet access (additional charge)
Why not upgrade to a Preferred Club Suite - All Preferred Club Suites offer impressive tropical and ocean views along with the following additional amenities:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private, Preferred Club Lounge
- Private, Preferred Club pool
- Ocean front suites offer Jacuzzi on balcony
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Pool concierge & bar service.
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
- Ambassador Suites feature a living room and a dining area.
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports include kayaks, sailing, hobie cats, snorkelling
- Other activities include yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, tennis, big screen movies on the beach, ping pong, water aerobics and much more.
- Visit NOW Spa by Pevonia
- Use the fully equipped fitness centre
- Play a round of golf at Playa Paraiso Golf Club (green fees and buggy charges apply)
- Visit the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum
- Spend a day at Xcaret eco-archaeological park where you can swim with dolphins
- Have a night out in Downtown Cancun and experience the spectacular nightclub - Coco Bongos
The Core Zone Teens Club allows teenagers 13 through 17 to cut loose and really have the time of their lives. Located next to the Explorer’s Club, the Core Zone features nightly entertainment, daily activities and a vast array of sports and games. Activities include:
- Video Games
- Play Station
- Fooseball Table
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong
- Painting (Additional charge)
The Explorer’s Club for kids offers a fully-supervised children’s programme with arts and crafts, games, weekly camp out adventure, big screen and movies on the beach. Daily activities open from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm for kids from 3 to 12 years old.
Babysitting is separate from the Explorer’s Club and is it an additional charge. This service applies to a minimum of 3 hours.
- Sugar white sand and sparkling azure sea
- Four swimming pools
Now Sapphire offers 5 bars and lounges throughout the resort including a swim up bar and night club, as well as a variety of dining options at 6 gourmet restaurants that include an international buffet and 5 à la carte.
Paramour An elegant, romantic atmosphere offering French fare for dinner only. This is an adult-only restaurant.
Lemongrass Taste the best in Asian Cuisine that includes Teppenyaki tables and a Sushi Bar for dinner.
Bluewater Grill Offers some of the very best fine cuts and seafood and fish specialties. Open for lunch and dinner.
Cibu Explore the rich flavours of the Mediterranean. Open for dinner only.
Fresco Mexican journey to delectable delights. Open for dinner only.
Market Cafe Specializing in International cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|03 May - 04 May 16||£1199||£1889|
|05 May - 11 Jul 16||£1069||£1619|
|12 Jul - 16 Aug 16||£1659||£2329|
|17 Aug - 16 Oct 16||£979||£1429|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|17 Oct - 31 Oct 16||£1039||£1559|
|01 Nov - 12 Dec 16||£1049||£1589|
|13 Dec - 19 Dec 16||£2039||£2589|
|20 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£2629||£3789|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 02 May 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||£499||Club Class (one way)||£999|
Flights from Gatwick with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. Regional connecting flights and flights via the US also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Deluxe Junior Suite Tropical View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Deluxe Junior Suite Ocean Front||£29||Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View||£29|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|