Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,269 per Person Including Flights week commencing 11th Sep 2017 from Glasgow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Designed to reflect the charm of a Mexican hacienda with a splash of the Mediterranean, this luxury, adults-only all-inclusive is ideal for couples, honeymooners and for those wanting to tie the knot in a tropical, deluxe setting. Situated along a magnificent white sandy beach in the Riviera Maya, just 35 minutes drive from Cancun airport, Secrets Capri offers a spa, multiple gourmet restaurants and endless activities, all in spectacular settings.
Dining options cater for all with options including organic, gluten-free, sugar-free, vegetarian and 24 hour dining options allowing for those late night bites.
291 finely appointed luxury suites & guest rooms
All guest rooms and suites offer the following amenities:
- Four-poster king or two double beds
- Private and furnished patio or balcony
- Full marble bathrooms with jetted whirlpool bathtub, separate shower and double vanities equipped with a phone and sound speaker
- Bathrobes & slippers
- 27” Cable television with CD/DVD player
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Sound system with in-house music channels
- Direct dial telephone
- WIFI connectivity
- Alarm clock with mp3 docking station
- Electronic in-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and water
- Concierge service, located on each floor
Choose from the following room types:-
- Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View offers fabulous tropical views.
- Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View offers fabulous ocean views.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View features a large room with separate living area.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View offers a large room with separate living area and provides easy access to the pool.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front offers stunning ocean front views with a terrace or balcony and a large room facing the beach and providing convenient beach access.
- Preferred Club One Bedroom Honeymoon Suite Tropical View offers a balcony, indoor Jacuzzi for 2 and separate living room facing the lush tropical jungle.
- Preferred Club One Bedroom Honeymoon Suite Ocean View offers a spacious room, Jacuzzi for 2 on terrace, separate living room and spectacular ocean views.
- Preferred Club One Bedroom Presidential Suite offers a living room area, separate dining room plus kitchenette, expansive terrace with Jacuzzi for 2 and loungers on the third floor. Also featuring a main bedroom with a king bed, luxurious bathroom and stunning ocean front views.
- Full service, world class Spa by Pevonia
- Great range of non-motorised water-sports including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling and sailing
- Daily activity programme including water aerobics, cycle trips and other sporting challenges
- State of the art fitness centre with classes including yoga, pilates, Crossfit
- Billiards, archery, beach volleyball, pool volleyball, bocce ball, rifle shooting, football, trampoline
- Latin American dance lessons
- Scuba Diving and Deep sea fishing (extra cost)
- Spanish classes
- Unlimited golf at two nearby courses
- Tennis courts
- Tequila tasting, cooking and massage classes
- Evening entertainment to include moon lit parties, movies under the stars, shows, performers, live music, special events and parties
- Lap up the activities on land and on the beach at this all inclusive hotel
- Hire bicycles and tour the local area
- Visit local Mayan ruins such as Chichen Itza or Tulum
- Have a day or night out in Cancun
- Learn to Scuba dive
- See and snorkel in the World’s second largest barrier reef, just off shore
- Visit the natural aquarium of lagoons and caves at the Xel-Ha
- Visit Downtown Cancun
- Find dining options for all meals and snacks
- Bottomless international and domestic premium spirits
- Bottomless soft drinks and fruit juices
- Beach and pool waiter service
- 24 hr room and concierge service
- Mini-bar replenished daily
- Maid service daily
- Day and evening activities to include sports, watersports, games and fitness
- Evening entertainment each night including themed parties
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Unlimited WIFI
- Free calling to US, Canada and local landlines
- Mobile app keeping guests up to date with all excursions, activities, restaurants, events and entertainment happening in and around the resort making sure you don't miss out!
- Sited on a beautiful strip of sandy sugar white beach
- Large pool with swim up bar
- Heated Pool
- Full waiter service on the beach and round the pool
- 6 restaurants, 5 à la carte and one buffet, all included and no reservations required
- Pan Asian, Mediterranean, Italian, Mexican, International, Grill, Seafood specialties and 24-hour room service
- A range of 4 bars with international and premium brands, including a swim up, lounge bar, Music lounge and beach bar
Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience
- Enjoy dinner, cocktails and entertainment at one of our other AMResorts in the area. From 6pm-1am up to 4 guests may choose any of the dinner restaurants in the neighbouring resorts. Transportation between resorts is not included and restrictions may apply for Christmas, New Year and special events dinners.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).