Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,229 per Person Including Flights week commencing 23rd Oct 2017 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Designed to reflect the charm of a Mexican hacienda with a splash of the Mediterranean, this luxury, adults only all inclusive is ideal for couples, honeymoons and weddings. Situated along a magnificent white sandy beach in the Riviera Maya, just 35 minutes drive from Cancun airport, Secrets Capri offers a spa, multiple gourmet restaurants and endless activities, all in spectacular settings.
291 finely appointed luxury suites & guest rooms
All guest rooms and suites offer the following amenities:
- Four-poster king or two double beds
- Private and furnished patio or balcony
- Full marble bathrooms with jetted whirlpool bathtub, separate shower, separate water closet and double vanities equipped with a phone and sound speaker
- Bathrobes & slippers
- 27” Cable television
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Sound system with in-house music channels
- CD/DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- High speed internet data port
- Alarm clock with mp3 player docking station
- Electronic in-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and water
- Concierge service, located on each floor
Choose from the following room types:-
- Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Tropical View offers fabulous tropical views.
- Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Ocean View offers fabulous ocean views.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View also features an oversized room with separate living area.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View offers an oversized room with separate living area. All Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View rooms provide easy access to the pool.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front offers stunning ocean front views with terrace or balcony and oversized room. All these rooms face the beach offering convenient access.
- Preferred Club One Bedroom Honeymoon Suite Tropical View In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club One Bedroom Honeymoon Suite Tropical View offers a balcony, indoor Jacuzzi for 2 and separate living room. These rooms are facing the lush tropical jungle.
- Preferred Club One Bedroom Honeymoon Suite Ocean View In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club One Bedroom Honeymoon Suite Ocean View offers a spacious room, Jacuzzi for 2 on terrace, separate living room and spectacular ocean views.
- Preferred Club One Bedroom Presidential Suite In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club One Bedroom Presidential Suite also offer a separate living room area, a separate dining room plus kitchenette, expansive terrace with Jacuzzi for 2 and lounges on the third floor. Also featuring a main bedroom with king bed and luxurious bathroom and stunning ocean front views.
- Full service, world class Spa by Pevonia
- Great range of non-motorised water-sports including windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling and sailing
- Daily activity programme including water aerobics, cycle trips and other sporting challenges
- State of the art fitness centre
- Unlimited golf at two nearby courses
- Tennis courts
- Evening entertainment
- Lap up the activities on land and on the beach at this all inclusive hotel
- Hire bicycles and tour the local area
- Visit local Mayan ruins such as Chichen Itza or Tulum
- Have a day or night out in Cancun
- Learn to Scuba dive
- See the World’s second largest barrier reef, just off shore
- Sited on a beautiful strip of sandy beach
- Large pool with swim up bar
- Heated Pool
- Full waiter service on the beach and round the pool
- 6 restaurants, 5 à la carte and one buffet, all included and no reservations required
- Pan Asian, Mediterranean, Italian, Mexican, International, Grill, Seafood specialties and 24-hour room service
- A range of bars with international and premium brands, including a swim up, lounge bar, piano lounge and beach bar
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).