Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,389 per Person Including Flights week commencing 28th Nov 2016 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Tucked away on one of the most picturesque private beaches in Cancun, the Secrets Maroma Beach is a breath-taking resort in Playa del Carmen with an exceptional selection of facilities to offer. Lounge in the world-class spa and take advantage of the rejuvenating treatments, dine in gourmet restaurants for the duration of your stay, or simply top up your tan by one of the 13 pools dotted around the resort. The exotic surrounds serve as the perfect backdrop for a relaxing getaway.
We love the fantastic range of activities on offer here, ensuring that you never run out of things to do during your visit. Catch the stargazing and bonfire shows held on the beach, go deep-sea diving or explore on a water jungle tour – the possibilities are endless. There are also various classes held, such as dance lessons or cocktail making, where you can have fun as well as learn a new skill. And be sure to make the most of the spectacular dining options, with a choice of seven restaurants, buffet area, a café and seven bars.
Top tip: The open-air theatre holds events and makes for a truly unique addition to your stay – be sure to catch one of the shows held here.
412 suites, many of which offer ocean views – Swim-out Suites are also available
All suites offer the following
- Four-poster king-size or two double beds
- His-and-her Armoire
- Jacuzzi for two in every room
- Ceiling fan
- Electronic safety deposit box (laptop size)
- Vanity mirror
- Secrets box for private room service delivery
- 24hr room service
- Night table with lamp
- 32” satellite-TV
- DVD player
- Minibar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- Coffee/ tea maker
- Alarm clock with iPod docking station
- Direct dial telephone
- Internet access (Additional charges)
- Iron and ironing board
- Private and furnished terrace or patio
- Electric voltage- 120V
- Junior Suite Partial Ocean View or Ocean View - In addition to the above amenities, the Junior Suite Partial Ocean View and Ocean View also offer a four-poster king or two double beds, and spectacular ocean or partial ocean views.
- Junior Suite Swim Out Tropical View - In addition to the above amenities, the Junior Suite Swim-Out also offers pool and garden views, a four-poster king bed, full bathroom with Jacuzzi for two, separate shower, WC and double vanities, and a private furnished terrace with direct swim-out access to one of the 13 pools that flows to each private patio.
Why not upgrade to the Preferred Club? Preferred Club benefits include
- Private Preferred Lounge
- VIP status and amenities
- Concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, exquisite desserts and fine liquors in the lounge
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English or Spanish)
- Free internet access in suite
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded minibar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
Preferred Club Room Category Descriptions
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View also offers breathtaking ocean views, four-poster king bed, full bathroom with separate shower, WC and double vanities, and furnished terrace with exterior private soaking tub.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front also offers breathtaking ocean front views, a four-poster king bed, full bathroom with separate shower, WC and double vanities, and furnished terrace with exterior soaking tub.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim Out In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim-Out also offers pool and tropical views, a four-poster king bed, full bathroom with Jacuzzi for two, separate shower, WC and double vanities, and a private furnished terrace with direct swim—out access to one of the 13 pools that flows to each private patio.
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite also offers ocean views, a four-poster king bed, walk-in closet, full bathroom with Jacuzzi for two, separate shower, WC and double vanities, a private furnished balcony or terrace including an exterior private soaking tub, table and chairs. First level Honeymoon Suite features a private furnished terrace with direct swim-out access. .
- Presidential Suite In addition to the above amenities, the Presidential Suite also offers spectacular ocean front views, four-poster king bed, walk–in closet, desk, sofa, full bathroom with Jacuzzi for two, separate shower, WC and double vanities, large living room with 40” flat screen satellite television, sofa bed, dining room including dining table for eight, refrigerator refreshed daily with beer, juices, soft drinks, and water, and Secrets box for private room service delivery. The private and furnished balcony or terrace includes a Jacuzzi for four and telescope. Our first floor Presidential Suite features a private furnished terrace with direct pool access.
- Fully-equipped spa
- Fitness centre
- Water sports, including kayaking, snorkelling or windsurfing
- Lighted tennis courses and tennis clinics
- 9-hole mini golf
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Classes, including dance lessons and cocktail classes
- Archery, Euro-bungee and Ping pong
- Water aerobics
- Multi-purpose court for basketball/volleyball
- Explore the local area and visit the main attractions in Cancun
- Indulge in the on-site spa
- Go on a water jungle tour
- Take a catamaran trip and explore the coastline
- Swim with dolphins
- Go scuba diving
- Set on a stretch of white-sand beach
- 13 swimming pools, including an infinity pool
The resort offers seven restaurants, a buffet venue, a café and seven bar
- Barefoot Grill – A grill restaurant serving steaks and other grill dishes
- Bordeaux – Authentic French cuisine
- Oceana – Providing fresh seafood dishes
- Portofino – A selection of classic Italian dishes
- Seaside Grill – A seafood restaurant
- El Patio – A blend of Mexican dishes
- Himitsu – A Pan-Asian menu serving innovative culinary fare
- Coco Café – Serving premium coffee, tea and light snacks
- World Café – Serving an international buffet
- Barracuda – Pool side bar
- Desires – A vibrant music lounge
- Manatees – Swim-up bar serving a selection of beverages
- Rendezvous – Lobby bar
- Revive – Bar within the on-site Spa
- Showtime – Bar hosted in the theatre
- Sugar Reef – Pool and beach bar
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|26 Oct - 31 Oct 16||£1819||£2869|
|01 Nov - 12 Dec 16||£1919||£3069|
|13 Dec - 19 Dec 16||£2689||£3919|
|20 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£3449||£5459|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 25 Oct 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||£499||Club Class (one way)||£999|
Flights from Gatwick with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. Regional connecting flights and flights via the US also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Junior Suite Tropical View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Junior Suite Partial View||£11||Junior Suite Swim Out||£33|
|Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View||£41||Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim Out||£59|
|Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite||£166|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|