Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The five-star Occidental Cozumel sits above the deep blue depths of the world-famous Palancar Reef in a secluded nature preserve on the southern side of Cozumel Island. Located on the Playa San Francisco, the hacienda-style Occidental Cozumel caters well for both families and couples alike, blending a large number of on-site amenities with a romantic and village atmosphere.
The hotel includes a spa, two floodlit, tennis courts, six restaurants, four bars, a nightclub, three pools and a kids’ club with a supervised activities programme. The abundance of amenities on offer does not distract from the romantic atmosphere however and the hotel’s landscaped tropical gardens frame the hotel and central pool making it feel enclosed and personal. The gardens lead directly to the beautiful, white-sand beach and Dive Palancar centre.
The Palancar Reef is part of the Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park and is very popular with scuba divers for its beautiful coral arches and depths ranging from 50ft to 100ft. The nearby Dive Palancar is a full-service scuba diving centre offering packages to dive on the reef itself and also within the surrounding area. It also offers; deep sea fishing, parasailing and more.
Occidental Cozumel is part of the Occidental range of resorts.
251 rooms and suites:-
- Grand Concierge Deluxe
- Grand Romance Deluxe
- Royal Club Luxury
Room amenities include:
- 1 king or 2 double beds
- air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- satellite TV
- hair dryer
- coffee maker
- full bath
- safety deposit box
- iron and ironing board
- Fitness room and jacuzzi
- scuba clinics
- 2 illuminated tennis courts
- water polo
- daily activities programme by the pool and beach areas
- nightly entertainment
Available at extra charge:-
- Spa and beauty salon
- deep-sea fishing and other excursions
- scuba diving
- excursions to Tulum, Chichen Itza, Xel-ha
Kids Club with supervised activities (ages 4-12yrs old)
- 3 swimming pools, including 1 relaxation, 1 activities and 1 kids.
- Located on San Francisco beach with access to the Palancar Reef.
6 restaurants, 3 bars and 1 Disco with bar:-
- Buffet Dining - La Posada - breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A La Carte Dining - Sonora Grill - steak house: Los Olivos - Mediterranean: La Piazza - pizzeria: Beach Club - lunch (snacks): Royal Club - international cuisine (Royal Club guests only)
- Bars - Beach Club Bar; Lobby Bar; Relax Bar; La Mision - bar and nightclub
- In Room Dining
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).