Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,599 per Person Including Flights week commencing 21st Aug 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Immersed on the secluded and brilliantly scenic Isla Mujeres, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun enjoys a peaceful ambiance and beachfront luxury. Beginning with a scenic yacht ride across the azure bay, you’ll be treated to the VIP treatment from the moment your holiday begins. There’s an intimate feel to the property, with 35 suites and two restaurants in total, so it’s a fantastic choice for couples seeking a quiet retreat where they can really unwind.
The food at each of the restaurants is innovative and varied, from authentic Mexican and French to Northern Italian. The famous Casa Rolandi boasts award-winning offerings with a carefully curated menu that’s extremely popular with both hotel guests and Cancun locals, while Le Metissage provides a selection of elegant dishes with a contemporary twist.
A thalasso spa ensures you’ll be able to treat yourself to a pampering massage or hydrotherapy treatment during your stay, and there are also plenty of classes and activities to choose from if you want a change of scenery from the beach, including cooking classes, yoga and wine tasting. An indulgent property where luxury and attentive service come as standard, this charming boutique hotel is ideally suited to tranquil escapes.
Top tip: You’ll be greeted in Cancun by a member of the team and transferred to the property on the hotel’s private yacht whilst sipping on a glass of champagne – a wonderful start to your holiday.
Situated on Isla Mujeres off the coast of the mainland Mexico, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun is located between the Caribbean Sea and the Lagoon Makax, and enjoys stunning views.
- The hotel is a 25-minute boat ride from the airport
The hotel offers 35 suites in total.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- Private terrace
- King-size bed
- En-suite bathroom with Bvlgari bath amenities
- Sitting area
- Welcome bottle of tequila
- Fresh fruit and sparkling wine refreshed daily
- 40” satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Wi-Fi access
- Junior Suite Oceanfront – Modern room with Italian marble details, private terrace with a Jacuzzi, spa-style bathroom with a steam bath, and beautiful ocean views
- Junior Suite Superior Oceanfront – Features the same facilities as the Junior Suite Oceanfront but with more living space
- Presidential Suite Oceanfront – Luxurious three-level suite with a master bedroom, deluxe bathroom, separate living and dining area with 50” TV, private solarium with an outdoor Jacuzzi, iPod docking station and private bar and terrace
- Casa Rolandi – An award-winning restaurant with panoramic views from the terrace and a menu of fusion dishes combining Northern Italian and Swiss fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner; open 7am-10.30am and 12pm-10.30pm
- Le Metissage – Innovative gourmet cuisine with a blend of authentic Mexican and French flavours
As part of the Endless Privileges® program, guests also have the option to 'Sip, Savor & See' at nearby participating resorts from 6pm-1am each evening, which includes top-shelf spirits, dinner and live entertainment as part of the unique dining experience.
- Outdoor saltwater Jacuzzi
- Thalasso Spa including seven treatment cabins, saltwater pool and steam room
- Watersports including kayaking, paddle boarding and Hobie cat sailing
- Scuba diving, fishing and snorkelling (additional cost)
- Spanish lessons
- Yoga and meditation
- Cooking classes and cocktail-making lessons
- Wine tasting
- Sightseeing and excursions (additional cost)
- Complimentary greens fees at Playa Mujeres’ Golf Club
- Private yacht and jetty (prior reservations required)
The Endless Privileges®all-inclusive programme includes:
- Oceanfront suite with Bvlgari bath amenities and complimentary beach bag
- No check-in or check-out time (subject to availability)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited top-shelf spirits
- Afternoon tea
- Maid service three times a day
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit plate daily
- Welcome bottle of tequila
- Complimentary 20-minute spa hydromassage
- Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and cold plunge pool
- Daily afternoon tea
- Complimentary overnight laundry service
- Sunset ride on a private yacht twice a week (subject to weather)
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|28 Oct - 31 Oct 16||£1839||£2989|
|01 Nov - 12 Dec 16||£2049||£3419|
|13 Dec - 18 Dec 16||£2899||£4279|
|19 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£4329||£7149|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 27 Oct 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||£499||Club Class (one way)||£999|
Flights from Gatwick with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. Regional connecting flights and flights via the US also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Superior Room Ocean Front|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Junior Suite Ocean Front||£21||Superior Junior Suite Ocean Front||£73|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|