Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,099 per Person Including Flights week commencing 25th Sep 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Located just 20 minutes north of Tulum, the Dreams Puerto Aventuras resort is ideally situated overlooking the stunning harbour. You’ll experience a truly memorable getaway here – the spacious rooms, with elegant décor and decadent amenities, are just the starting point of the luxury you’ll be met with. Enjoy soaking up the sunshine by one of the sun-dappled pools or head to one of the secluded beach spots, dotted with thatched palapas. Being so close to the azure waters of the ocean means that you can try your hand at a range of water sports, too, such as snorkelling, diving and kayaking.
Travelling as a family? Kids are well catered for with the supervised Explorer’s Club, where they can enjoy treasure hunts, video games and fun-filled activity programs. For adults, we recommend the diverse nighttime entertainment – live music shows, movies on the beach and themed parties are just a few of the options to choose from. The resort plays host to a dolphinarium and a rejuvenating spa, as well as nearby golfing, shopping and tours within easy reach. There are six gourmet restaurants and five bars serving a varied culinary selection, too.
Top tip: There are various classes available here, from cooking to dance lessons, so why not learn something new during your stay?
Further reading: Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa is featured in our guide to the top 10 family hotels in the Caribbean.
The resort offers 305 luxurious rooms and suites
All rooms are air conditioned and offer
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Bath with shower and luxury personal amenities
- King-size canopy or two double beds
- Minibar with beer, juice, soft drinks and bottled water – refreshed daily
- Satellite TV
- DVD/CD player
- Alarm clock with MP3 player docking station
- Coffee maker
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Direct dial telephone
- Electronic safe box
- Twice-daily maid service
- Iron and ironing board
- 24hr room service
- Wireless Internet access (Additional charges)
- Roll away beds and cribs available on request
- Electric outlet voltage: 110V
- Deluxe Garden, Pool or Ocean View rooms – Featuring a canopy king-sized bed or two double beds, full bathroom with bathtub, shower and either single or double vanities. and a private furnished balcony or terrace with spectacular views.
- Family Deluxe rooms – Featuring two double beds a full bathroom with bathtub, shower and either single or double vanities, and private furnished balcony or terrace.
- Honeymoon Jacuzzi rooms – Featuring a king-sized bed, Jacuzzi for two on the terrace, full bathroom with bathtub, shower and either single or double vanities and a private furnished balcony or terrace.
- Master Suite – Features fantastic views of the ocean with a king-sized bed, Jacuzzi for two on the terrace, pull-out sofa bed, full bathroom with a bathtub for two and shower, single or double vanities, a separate living room, half additional bathroom, private furnished balcony or terrace and access to the Preferred Club.
Why not upgrade to the Preferred Club? All of our Preferred Club suites offer an extra level of service and amenities, including
- Private Preferred Lounge
- Preferred status and amenities
- Concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, exquisite desserts and fine liquors in the lounge
- Pillow menu
- Daily complimentary newspaper in room (English or Spanish)
- Free internet access in suite
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded minibar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
Preferred Club room categories
- Preferred Club Pool or Ocean View rooms – spectacular views of the marina or ocean, canopy king-size bed or two double beds, full bathroom with bathtub, shower and single or double vanities, a private furnished balcony or terrace.
- Preferred Club Family Ocean View rooms – views of the ocean, one king-size or two double beds, full bathroom with bathtub, shower and single or double vanities. A private furnished balcony or terrace. Superior amenities include bathrobe and slipper, 32” cable TV, pillow menu, superior room service menu, upgraded minibar and access to the Preferred Lounge
- Preferred Club Master Suite – features a king-sized bed, full bathroom with bathtub for two and shower, Jacuzzi on the terrace for two, separate living room, half additional bathroom and private furnished balcony
- Spa with a beauty salon, Jacuzzis, sauna and hydrotherapy area (Additional costs)
- Certified diving centre (Additional costs)
- Fitness Centre
- Water sports, including snorkelling, windsurfing, sailboats and introductory scuba diving lessons in the pool
- Volleyball, Ping-Pong, yoga and water aerobics
- Dance, cooking and Spanish lessons
- Evening entertainment, including live music and themed parties
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Painting and ceramic
- Board games
- Enjoy the various activities within the resort and at the beach
- Visit the local attractions, including Playa del Carmen, Mayan ruins, Xel-ha for freshwater lagoons, and Xcaret for an ecological-archeological theme park.
- Enjoy the revitalising treatments at the professional on-site spa
- Play golf at the nearby golf course (Additional costs)
- Explorer’s Club offering sand castle competitions, weekly campout adventures and an activity programme – for children aged 3 to 12yrs old
- Beeper system for parents if they need to be contacted
- Babysitting service (Additional costs)
- Two swimming pools, including a separate adults-only pool
- Natural saltwater pool
- Beachside and Marina side heated Jacuzzi for 30 people – adults only
- Stunning white sand beach
The resort offers six restaurants and four bar
- Portofino – A selection of Italian dishes
- El Patio – Authentic Mexican cuisine
- Oceana – An adults-only restaurant serving gourmet seafood
- Seaside Grill – Offering traditional grilled dishes and a great ocean view
- World Café – A mix of international dishes in a buffet style
- Barefoot Grill – Classic fast food dishes, such as hamburgers and hot dogs
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).