7 nights All Inclusive from £869 per Person Including Flights week commencing 8th May 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Occidental Xcaret is one of the gems of Cancun. Located close to Xcaret eco-archaeological park and Playa del Carmen, it is one of our most popular resorts. We love the resort for its incredible size; five bar swimming pools, nine bars and eleven restaurants means that it never gets crowded and you can enjoy that relaxing experience that you deserve. A broad range of nightly entertainment and an excellent kids club there really is something for everyone here.
Another of our favourite features is the sprawling private beach – indulge in the views of the sublime coastline, work up a tan on the sun-drenched sand or just go for a swim. This is a holiday that will give you the opportunity to rediscover the joy of the pure and simple. We also love that it is virtually next door to Xcaret Park, which is well worth a visit for its breath-taking archaeological wonder. You don’t have to be an eco-tourist to marvel at the natural sights here – we made the most of snorkelling and bird watching.
Top Tip: You can enjoy unlimited access to Xcaret Park by pre-booking the Unlimited Xcaret Experience – incredible value for money.
Occidental Xcaret is part of the Occidental range of resorts.
There is a total of 769 rooms all featuring
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Stocked mini-fridge
- Flat screen TV with cable channels
- Alarm clock
- Data port
- Safety deposit box
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs and extra beds upon request
The following room types are available
- Deluxe – spacious, modern-styled rooms
- Junior Suite – large rooms with a separate sitting area
Make your stay extra special by adding on one of the following packages to either of the above rooms.
- Grand Concierge Package – offering guests a fruit basket, bottle of wine, turn down service, 10% discount on spa treatments, superior room amenities including bathrobes
- Grand Romance Package – offering a bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, 1hr in room massage per couple, first morning breakfast in bed, romantic dinner, turn down service, 10 per cent discount on spa treatments, surprise gift and special amenities for romantic occasions
For added luxury upgrade to the Royal Club, a hotel within a hotel - accommodations all include private check-in and reception and concierge services, in-room Internet access, in-room dining, an exclusive Royal Club pool, whirlpool, restaurant and bar.
- Royal Club Luxury – offering relaxing hydro-massage bathtubs, luxurious linens and pillows, Etro toiletries and turndown service.
- Royal Club Junior Suite – spacious suites with a large living room and separate bedroom and private balcony. Also included is a hydro-massage bathtub, luxurious linens and pillows and a nightly turndown service. Royal Club accommodations all include private check-in and reception and concierge services, in-room Internet access, in-room dining, an exclusive Royal Club pool, whirlpool, restaurant and bar
- Royal Club Master Suite – decadent suite with a large two-bedroom, two-bath living space, living room, private dressing area, double shower and hydro-massage bath for two. Royal Club accommodations all include private check-in and reception and concierge services, in-room Internet access, in-room dining, an exclusive Royal Club pool, whirlpool, restaurant and bar
- Steam room
- Dance Lessons
- Visit Xcaret Park
- Kids club for 4-12 year olds
- Food available for children at the Kids club
- Babysitting can be arranged
- Set on a truly stunning beach
- Five swimming pools
- Steam Room
- Le Buffet – international buffet
- Sonora Grill – Mexican-style steakhouse
- Los Olivos – Mediterranean and Italian cuisine
- La Hacienda – delicious Mexican cuisine
- D’Oriental – a la carte Asian cuisine
- El Pescador – a la carte fish and seafood
- La Piazza – pizzeria
- Paco’s Tacos – tacos and light Mexican fare
- El Lago – snack bar
- Beach Club – snack bar
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
A LA CARTE RESTAURANT RESERVATIONS
Please note you are allowed to make 4 reservations in a la carte restaurants per 7 night stay.
Honeymooners will receive:
- 10% massage discount voucher
- Breakfast in bed (once per stay)
- Flower arrangement in room R
- Room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Special check-in
Offer valid when booking up to 31 Jan 2017
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|25 Oct - 31 Oct 16||£1029||£1459|
|01 Nov - 12 Dec 16||£1109||£1579|
|13 Dec - 22 Dec 16||£1939||£2439|
|23 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£2329||£3259|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 24 Oct 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||£499||Club Class (one way)||£999|
Flights from Gatwick with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. Regional connecting flights and flights via the US also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Deluxe Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Grand Concierge||£7||Junior Suite||£7|
|Deluxe UXX||£14||Grand Romance||£15|
|Royal Club Luxury||£26|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|