7 nights All Inclusive from £1,279 per Person Including Flights week commencing 21st Aug 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated in the beautiful Playa del Carmen area of Mexico, Playacar Palace epitomises luxury. Begin your stay by checking into your elegantly designed room or suite, featuring ocean views from the balconies and double Jacuzzis in every room. The prime beachfront location means the fantastic vistas will be coupled with the convenience of being within walking distance of the white-sand coastline – ideal for sunbathing, swimming in the warm waters, or thrilling watersports. Boasting an authentic décor throughout, this resort is distinctive and stylish.
We love the spa here – perfect for rejuvenating and relieving your stresses. If you’d rather soak up the rays, the stunning pool and sun terrace serves as the ideal location. You’ll be forgiven for wanting to spend all of your time here, but if you can tear yourself away from the inviting sunshine, there’s plenty going on within the resort. Tours can be arranged if you fancy exploring the sights, themed shows and parties are regularly offered, and golf fanatics will be in their element with the nearby Moon Palace resort.
Top tip: With six restaurants and bars, on top of 24hr room service, there’s something for every foodie craving here – head to the sleek Aqua bar for poolside snacks and beverages.
The resort offers 208 rooms and suites, most with balconies and ocean views
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Double Jacuzzi
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Minibar and liquor dispenser
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- LCD Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Alarm clock
- Wireless internet
- In-room digital safe
- Deluxe Resort View – Features a spacious balcony with table and chairs, and views overlooking the grounds, in addition to the above amenities.
- Superior Deluxe Ocean View/Partial Ocean View – Accommodates up to fours guests and features complimentary fruit and red wine on arrival, and a balcony with ocean views. Some of the Superior Deluxe Partial Ocean View rooms feature a balcony, others do not, but all of these rooms feature partial views of the ocean.
- Concierge Level Ocean View – Features king-size bed, Espresso maker, pillow menu, nightly petit fours with turndown service, exclusive concierge phone service, two 25-minute massages at the beach or spa, and private check-in and out, in addition to the above amenities.
- Honeymoon Suite – Features a king-size bed, ocean views and a seating area, in addition to the above amenities.
- Governor Suite – Features a spacious bedroom and living area, king-size bed and ocean views, in addition to the above amenities.
- Spa facilities, including Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, cold plunge pool and treatments
- Watersports, including windsurfing, water polo and snorkelling
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court (Nearby)
- Daily activities program
- Themed parties and shows
- Visit Chichen Itza, an important Mayan relic
- Book an arranged excursion to see the nearby sights
- Enjoy a dolphin experience, including acrobatics and interaction with the dolphins
- Take the kids to Wet’N Wild Water Park
- Kids Club – ages 4-12yrs
- Children’s section in the pool
- Outdoor pool with a child’s section and swim-up bar
- Beachfront location
- Café del Mar – Central lobby serving international breakfast and lunch buffet
- Terrazza – Elegant restaurant serving an a la carte Italian menu
- Mo-Mo-No-Ha-Na – Asian cuisine in a casual lobby location
- Cielo Bar – Inviting lobby bar
- Aqua Bar – Sleek poolside bar serving light snacks and drinks
- Luna Lounge – Sophisticated lounge bar serving cocktails and Thai hors d’oeuvres
Please note Playacar Palace will be closed between 01 Sep - 01 Dec '16 for refurbishment.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|03 Dec - 12 Dec 16||£1469||£2249|
|13 Dec - 20 Dec 16||£2319||£3109|
|21 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£3089||£4599|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 23 Oct 2016. Please call for final price. . Other durations available – call for quote.
|British Airways||London Gatwick||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||£499||Club Class (one way)||£999|
Flights from Gatwick with British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. Regional connecting flights and flights via the US also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Deluxe Resort View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Sup Dlx Partial Ocean View||£7||Sup Deluxe Ocean View||£15|
|Concierge Level||£24||Honeymoon Suite||£20|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|