Royal Hideaway Playacar
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,729 per Person Including Flights week commencing 29th May 2017 from Glasgow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Located on one of the Yucatan Peninsula’s most stunning stretches of beachfront and just 45 minutes from the Cancun International Airport, Royal Hideaway Playacar includes 200 elegantly appointed rooms in a range of styles that exude excellence and quality. Kick your cares into the sand and relax in the oversized cascading infinity pool or one of the relaxation pools, or on one of the oceanfront sun decks. Royal Hideaway Playacar also has extensive experience and facilities for organising weddings and honeymoons.
The hotel’s high quality international restaurants cater for a huge variety of tastes and styles andinclude; Las Ventanas, which includes the Chef’s Table dining experience; Spices; Palazzo; Club Royale; Azia; The Grill and The Deck. The Royal Hideaway Playacar also has three bars; Bar Allegria, Piano Bar and High Tea.
Royal Hideaway Playacar is part of the Occidental range of resorts.
200 fully renovated guest rooms with elegantly appointed amenities in Mexican colonial style in small villas of two or three floors:
- Luxury Ocean View
- Hideaway Duplex Suite
- Royal Hideaway Suite
Each room category listed above may be combined with an extra special package to enhance your stay.
- Royal Relaxation - spa gift, Royal Spa experience, massage, facial, pedicure and manicure and Royal night turn down service.
- Royal Romance - chocolate covered strawberries, bottle of Moet champagne, Bulgari amenities, terry towel bathrobe and Royal dinner on the beach.
- Royal Luxurious - bottle of Moet champagne, terry towel bathrobe, Bulgari amenities and a specially prepared lobster dinner
- Royal Memories - collectors edition Royal Hideaway book, Bulgari amenities, terry towel bathrobe, a Royal dinner on the beach, a photograph in a classical Mexican frame plus a Mayan cultural tour (chose between Chichen Otza or Tulum/Xel-Ha)
Room amenities include:
- Private villa concierge
- Furnished terraces or balconies
- Cable flat screen TV and DVD player
- Ipod dock audio system with CD
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Hydromassage bathtub
- Stall shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Non-motorised water sports
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Cooking classes
- PADI scuba dive centre
- Newly renovated full service Spa
- Cascading infinity pool
- Relaxation pools
Royal Hideaway Playacar boasts a multitude of full-service bars and restaurants featuring an array of gourmet dining options created by a team of culinary masters. Traditional favourites as well as the imaginative creations of executive chefs will tempt guests with epicurean delights that span the globe.
- Las Ventanas - Signature restaurant serving original creations and premium wine cellar selection
- Palazzo Traditional Italian favourites and innovated European cuisine mark this restaurant in its elegant and charming atmosphere
- Spices - Majestically overlooking the Caribbean, this restaurant combines flavours of the islands with authentic Mexican cuisine
- Azia - A menu designed and executed by chefs from Japan, featuring delicacies from the region as well as other Asian cuisines
- The Grill - A romantic al fresco setting complements a chef’s selection of grilled fare
- Club Royale - Custom four-course dinners accompany live dazzling entertainment in this state-of-the-art dinner theatre
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).