Viceroy Riviera Maya
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £2,339 per Person Including Flights week commencing 4th Jun 2018 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Viceroy Riviera Maya is a boutique adult-only resort on the coast of the Riviera Maya. The decadent and modern décor is tempered by the stunning natural surroundings of white sand beaches and tropical foliage, striking the perfect balance between simplicity and indulgence. The attention to detail from the staff is unmatchable – guests will be treated to incredibly attentive and personal service that creates an unforgettable VIP experience.
This eco-friendly property is perfectly suited to romantic escapes where you can unwind and admire the breath-taking ocean views. The villas are spacious and provide you with a tranquil hideaway, with secluded terraces, private plunge pools and ample indoor living space. There are two on-site restaurants to make the most of as well as a host of great facilities, from authentic Mayan spa services to exciting watersports and excursions.
Set on a seven-mile stretch of picture-perfect white sand beach, Viceroy Riviera Maya is situated south of Cancun, only a short distance from the charming coastal town of Playa del Carmen.
- The resort is 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport and a 15-minute drive from Playa del Carmen.
The resort features 41 villas.
Each villa includes:
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor terrace with hammock and sitting area
- Heated plunge pool
- Outdoor shower
- Bathroom with shower and ‘his and hers’ sinks
- Dressing area
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- iHome docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Butler service
- Luxury Villa – Stand-alone villa with surrounding jungle foliage and luxury amenities
- Royal Villa – Spacious accommodation with a raised sun deck, jungle surroundings and nightly turndown service
- Signature Villa – Private and secluded, these villas have a large patio area with a private sundeck and plunge pool, lounge area, deep-soaking tub and shower in the bathroom and Nespresso coffee machine
- Premium Villa – Romantic villa moments from the beach with an expansive patio with lounge area and pool, dressing area with walk-in closet and nightly turndown service
- Ocean View Villa – Offering beautiful views of the Caribbean waters, set just off the beach, these villas feature ample in and outdoor living space, and the above amenities
- Beachfront Villa – Set on the edge of the beach with full ocean views, with a plunge pool that overlooks the ocean, entry way and foyer, Nespresso coffee machine and expansive in and outdoor living space
- Ocean View Two-Level Villa – Surrounded by tropical foliage for a secluded feel, this villa has lounge and dining areas, full guest bathroom, private patio with hammock, chaise lounges and private swimming pool, king-sized master bedroom leading to ocean-view terrace, and dedicated butler service
All villas sleep up to two people; up to three adults can be accommodated with a rollaway bed available upon request.
- La Marea – Offering a great range of daily specials with a menu of freshly-prepared seafood dishes and prime meats; open nightly (except Friday) 6.30pm-10.30pm
- Coral Grill & Bar – Al fresco dining with a menu of wood-fired pizzas, seafood dishes and tasty meals using local organic produce; open daily 7am-10.30pm
Room service is also available daily from 7am-11pm
- Outdoor swimming pool with sun deck and bar
- Spa services including temazcal baths, massages and facials
- Watersports including snorkelling, waterskiing and sailing
- Activities desk
- Gift shop
The resort welcomes children aged 14yrs and up.