Rooms & Accommodation
- 108 air-conditioned guestrooms
- Standard Garden View rooms have a king or two double beds plus a balcony or patio area with garden views
- Ocean View rooms also available
- Four Executive Suites are available on request
- All rooms have shower/bath, satelite television, telephone, hair dryer, safe and mini-fridge
Activities at Grafton Beach Resort
- Fitness centre (at Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort)
- Two floodlit tennis courts at Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort (night time tennis at a supplement)
- Two air-conditioned squash courts
- Table tennis
What to do
- Scarborough’s historic sights and shopping.
- The beach at Pigeon Point.
- Buccoo Sunday School live music.
- The bird and butterfly Nature Reserve
- The rainforest – the oldest protected forest reserve in the world
- Diving – Tobago has the largest brain coral in the world
- Plymouth – located 5 minutes away, is rich with historical sites including the mystery tomb and Fort James
- Childrens club available at local charge (2-12 years) 10am-4pm
Pool and Beach
- Set above sandy Stonehaven Bay
- Main pool with swim-up bar
- Children’s pool located adjacent to the main swimming pool
Dining at Grafton Beach Resort
- Three restaurants and three bars, two of which are included within the all inclusive plan:
- Ocean View Restaurant, an open-air restaurant with panoramic views over Stonehaven Bay serving a wide range of Caribbean and International cuisine.
- Neptune’s Seafood and Grill, serving freshly caught seafood.
- Buccaneer’s Beach Bar and Grill, serving light snacks and sandwiches (please note this is not included within the all inclusive. *)
- Bougainvillea Lobby Bar
- Swim Up Bar
All Inclusive Package includes:-
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea (on request) and dinner. Meals consist of a combination of buffets, table d’hote menus and barbeques.
- All non-alcoholic and locally branded alcoholic beverages and house wine by the glass.
- Use of non-motorised watersports available at the Dive Shop.
- Use of air-conditioned squah courts and games room.
- Entertainment on selected nights.
* Buccaneer’s Beach Bar and Grill is not included within the all inclusive plan, but clients who have purchased all inclusive will be given a beverage credit of TT$100 (approx US$10) per person per day, which can be used there between 10am and 5pm. Credits may not be rolled over to the following day and are non-transferable and have no cash value.
Guests are required to wear cover-ups over their swim costumes when eating in the restaurant. Dinner is elegantly casual, with men required to wear collared shirts and long trousers.