Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,449 per Person Including Flights week commencing 1st May 2017 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set amongst the luscious Mauritian landscape, on the Domaine de Bel Ombre of 2500 hectares, this is a spectacular resort. You will be met with crystalline lagoons framed by tropical flora, in addition to the warm welcome you’ll receive from the friendly staff. This is an ideal choice for those seeking an authentic experience, with tradition and culture at the heart of this refined resort.
The list of amenities is astounding – from a great kids club to keep younger visitors happy and a total of three swimming pools, to the extensive selection of sports to choose from, you won’t be short of things to do. If you’ve journeyed to the Heritage Awali Resort to relax, you’re in good hands. We love the Seven Colours Spa for its personalised approach, where you can enjoy the vitality pool, sauna or choose from the range of treatments. And evening entertainment is covered, in the form of live music and fun-filled themed parties.
Top tip: If you love golf, be sure to make time to visit the 18-hole Heritage Golf Club – nestled between the hillside and the tranquil lagoon, it’s a beautiful spot to practice your swing. There’s a complimentary shuttle bus available from the resort, too.
Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort has recently been renovated.
The resort offers 154 Deluxe rooms, 5 Senior Suites and 1 Villa, each decorated in a contemporary African style.
All rooms are air conditioned and offer:
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Electronic safe
- Deluxe rooms – Featuring a private terrace, in addition to the above amenities. Choose between a Deluxe Garden View Room, a Deluxe Ocean View Room with gorgeous views of the sea, and the Deluxe Beach Front Room with direct access to the beach. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children (up to 12 years old)/one teenager (up to 17 years old).
- Senior Suite Sea View – Featuring a sitting area, espresso machine, CD/DVD player, a Jacuzzi in the bathroom and a private terrace overlooking the lagoon. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children/one teenager.
- Heritage Villa Beach Front– Features a spacious living room with a CD/DVD player, dining room with separate kitchen, two large bedrooms each with their own bathrooms, a children’s room with own bathroom, a gazebo, Jacuzzi in the bathroom and a private swimming pool. There is also a 24hr butler service. Sleeps a maximum of four adults and two children, or four adults and two teenagers.
- Seven Colours Spa, including steam room, sauna, plunge pool and Jacuzzi
- Water sports, including pedalos, kayaking, water skiing and snorkelling
- Scuba diving, deep sea fishing, catamaran cruises and mountain bikes available (For a supplement)
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Table tennis
- French boules
- Billiard room
- Eco treks
- Treks, including mountain biking, quad biking and guided tours on the Frederica Nature Reserve
- Glass-bottomed boat rides
All inclusive package includes the following, in addition to all food
- Local & imported beers, soft drinks, juices, premium local & imported drinks including 12 years whisky, liquors, cocktails, wines from Europe and New World & selected Champagne and sparkling wines (Franc, South Africa, Italy & Australia) by the glass in all bars/restaurants
- One 3 course set menu during stay until 31st January 2014, Chateaude Bel Ombre
- Minibar - replenished once daily
- One back massage of 45 minutes per stay
- Free golf at Heritage Golf Club (golf cart and equipment extra)
- All watersports, including water skiing
- 50% discount on accommodation for the Bride and the Groom pays single rate.
- Free gifts in the room on arrival: Sweet Box, Fruit Basket, Sparkling wine upon arrival, Pareo and Hat
- Bubble bath once during stay
- Champagne Breakfast in room or on room terrace once during stay
- Candle lit dinner on the beach
Minimum stay of 5 nights required.
The complimentary Timomo & Friends Kids' Clubs are comprised of three separate activity centres designed to suit the needs of all age groups:
- Timomo Baby offers a range of playful activities hosted and supervised by six well-trained baby nurses *open 8.30am-4.30pm, for ages 2 and under
- Mini Timomo offers a great space for young kids to play with a number of educational toys and take part in fun activities *open 8.30am-11.30pm, for ages 3-6
- Kids' Timomo plays host to a wide variety of fun activities from beach games to arts & crafts *open 8.30am-11.30pm, for ages 6-11
- The Teens Club is a great space for the older kids to chill with a pool table, Wii games consoles, beach volleyball tournaments, climbing wall and more... *open 8.30-11.30pm, for ages 12-17
- Babysitting services *available upon request, additional charges apply
- Total of five swimming pools, including a child’s pool and one pool located at the spa
- 1 km of white sandy beach bordering the lagoon
- Balafon – Buffet restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, open 7am to 10:30am, then 7pm to 10:30pm
- Amafrooty – Poolside a la carte snack bar serving sandwiches and salads, open noon to 6pm
- Infinity Blue – Offering international cuisine by the pool, open for lunch from noon to 3pm, then for dinner 7pm to 10:30pm
- Zenzibar – Lounge bar, open 10am to midnight serving food from noon to 6pm
- Blue Drift Bar – Beach bar
- Le Chateau de Bel Ombre – Providing a traditional Mauritian menu of local dishes
- Golf Club Restaurant and Bar – Serves drinks and light meals
- The C Beach Club – Combines two restaurants, a bar, ice cream corner, and a kids and teens area
- Zafarani - Indian Restaurant
Food and Drink (as per the scheduled opening hours of the restaurants and bars):
- Breakfast at Awali’s main restaurant, Balafon
- Lunch at (1) Infinity Blue or (2) buffet at Amafrooty or (3) Balafon “à la carte” or (4) selected dishes at the C-Beach Club.
- Ice Cream Kiosk between noon and 18h daily.
- Afternoon Tea: Cakes and pancakes served at Zenzibar from 4pm to 6pm
- Dinner available at any of the 5 following restaurants: Zafarani, Infinity Blue, Balafon “a la carte” & Balafon Buffet at Heritage Awali and C Beach Club (selected dishes). (To be noted that Zafarani is an adult only restaurant).
- Selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks served at C Beach Club (no beach and pool side service)
- 24 hour room service available for selected food items only (with extra tray charge of Rs. 250).
- All Inclusive guests have access to all other restaurants within Domaine de Bel Ombre with a supplement
- At Heritage Awali and C Beach Club during opening hours: Local & imported beers, soft drinks, juices, premium local & imported drinks including 12 years whisky, liquors, cocktails, wines from Europe and New World & selected Champagne and sparkling wines (France, South Africa, Italy & Australia) by the glass in bars/ restaurants. Bars open from 10 a.m to midnight.
- Fully stocked minibar (including crisps, soft drinks, local juices, water and local beers) replenished once per day.
- Beach and pool service at Awali (noon to 5 pm)
- Sunset Cocktail on the Awali beach from 5 pm to 7 pm
- A picnic box will be available for guests leaving the resort for the day (to be booked at Guest Relation Counter).
- Tea and coffee facilities in room GOLF
- One complimentary green fee per day at the award winning Championship Heritage Golf Course and unlimited green fees on the Par 3 Golf Course, excluding equipment, lessons and practice balls.
- One back massage of 45 minutes duration per person per stay, not applicable under 16 years, at Seven Colours Spa and to be taken on the first 3 days after arrival, between 9.00am and 3.00pm.
- Free access to the 3000 sqm Seven Colours Spa village.
- Free access to Umuzi Sports & Fitness Centre (Aerobics, cardio...).
- Aquagym and yoga sessions as per hotel schedule
- Sailing dinghy, windsurfing, canoe, pedal boats, snorkeling & glass bottom boat trips and water skiing sessions
- Darts, access to the Umuzi sports center, archery, a giant chess board, mountain bikes, 2 Tennis courts (Including floodlight and use of tennis rackets), beach volleyball, beach soccer, indoor games, table tennis and bocciball
- Live music as per scheduled program at Heritage Awali/ Heritage Le Telfair/C-Beach Club
- Free WIFI at Zenzibar, Infinity Blue Cocktail Bar, pools and beach
- Free access to the Kids Club Timomo and Friends for children aged 3* - 11 years from 8.30 am to 11.00 pm
Premium All- Inclusive Package
ALL THE CONTENTS OF THE AWALI ALL-INCLUSIVE + the following ADD-ONS:
- One spa treatment per adult per day (NB except on arrival and departure days) to be taken from a selection of treatments (duration of 45 mins for each treatment) - Not applicable under 16 years.
- One quad bike tour in Frederica Nature Reserve (once per stay) – NB in case of non-availability of the quad bike during the guests' stay, the hotel reserves the right to offer a buggy trip in exchange - Not applicable under 16 years.
- One dinner invitation at the BOMA open air pop up outlet (once per stay & weather permitting)
- Access to Heritage Golf Club for lunch.
- Upgraded minibar with selected wines and spirits (replenished once daily)
- Access fees to the Seven Coloured Earth of Chamarel + 3 course set menu lunch (including one half bottle of mineral water per person, all other drinks excluded) at Le Chamarel Restaurant (no transport provided, will be at clients’ extra cost, transport must be booked at the Guest Relation Counter at the hotel) - NB in case of non-availability of Le Chamarel restaurant, lunch will be at Case Noyale Hunting Lodge.
- No tray charge for 24 hour room service
- One lobster dinner (once during stay) at Infinity Blue
- Casela Leisure Park entrance fees offered to kids under 12 years (adult paying the full ticket price) - transport at extra cost.
- Coco Shack (as per operating hours)
*Terms and Conditions apply.
|Average Temperature (Celsius) Average Rainfall (Inches)|
Average Temperature (Celsius) Average Rainfall (Inches)
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|26 Oct - 31 Oct 16||£1789||£2729|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 16||£1679||£2619|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec 16||£1839||£2779|
|23 Dec - 03 Jan 17||£2599||£4159|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 25 Oct 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£749||First Class (one way)||£1409|
Emirates have daily flights from regional UK airports via Dubai. Air Mauritius fly direct from London Heathrow. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Deluxe Room|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|