Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,069 per Person Including Flights week commencing 28th Nov 2016 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Based to the north west coast of Mauritius close to the lively town of Grand Baie, Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is a friendly, fun-loving resort that’s perfect for couples, families and solo trips. We love that it offers a highly relaxed atmosphere and contemporary styling.
The proximity to Grand Baie means that you’re within easy travelling distance of a fantastic range of shops, restaurants and bars – this really is ideal if you’re looking to get out, have some fun and see Mauritius.
Top Tip: Go diving – there are some great sites nearby and the resort can help you to organise it. Recently named Indian Ocean's Leading Dive Destination
- 143 standard rooms with shower and toilet, minibar, safe, hairdryer, satellite TV, private terrace or balcony
- 60 superior rooms on the ground floor are larger and have private garden areas
- 28 two bedroom apartments located in the grounds with their own private garden
- 3 honeymoon suites have romantic décor, an open plan bedroom and lounge, plunge pool on the balcony
- The loft has two bedrooms over two floors and takes 2 adults and 3 children
- 2 bedroom villa with plunge pool for 2 adults and 3 children
- Wellness centre with massage, steam room and sauna
- 3 floodlit tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Mountain bikes at a supplement
- Exercise classes waterskiing windsurfing
- Glass bottom boat trips
- Scuba diving at a supplement
- Relax on the beach or round the pool or take part in the activities
- Learn to scuba dive
- Go cycling round Grande Baie
- Go deep sea fishing
- Take an underwater scooter ride
- The complimentary Bob Marlin Kids Club plays host to a range of activities and entertainment, from glass-bottom boat trips to mask making and henna tattoos *for ages 3-12
- There's a great soft playground for the kids to run and swing about in the sun
- Babysitting services *available upon request, 24hr notice required and additional charges may apply
- Large swimming pool
- Super beach
- Les Quais overlooks the pool and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are themed buffets served from ’live’ cooking stations. Dress code in the daytime is casual and in the evening is smart casual.
- Le Nautic is a good place for dining with a view, positioned close to the pool and beach. It’s open for lunch and a la carte dinner.
- The Bay Watch Bar serves drinks and snacks all day long at the pool
- La Rhumerie Nightclub is open till late
All Inclusive Package:
- Available in all room categories
- Free for “infants” up to 5 years old
- Special rates for “children”
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- A choice of: “à la carte” or buffet restaurants (with supplement on certain items) and Unlimited selected wines (served by carafe) and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited selected drinks between 9 a.m. and 11 p.m. Includes a selection of local brands (beer, cocktails, spirits and liquors) as well as tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Sandwiches in all bars between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Pancakes between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Picnic basket
- Mini-bar (replenished daily)
- Complimentary tea and coffee in room
- A choice of free land and water sports
- Kids club for children aged 3 to 12
- Complimentary WIFI access (in selected areas)
Not Included :
- Items outside the selection on the “à la carte” menu
- Wines, spirits and beverages outside the selection
- Telephone, fax, e-mail and postal services
- Laundry & dry-cleaning
- Room service charges
- Items from the hotel’s boutiques
- Rental of cars and bicycles
- Tennis balls
- Treatments at the Wellness Centre
- Power plate
- Scuba diving
- Deep-sea fishing
- Excursions (catamaran cruises)
The “Beachcomber All-Inclusive package” for individual clients:
- Is available from the time clients arrive at the hotel until they depart, regardless of the check-in/check-out time
- Is an optional supplement and is in addition to the standard half-board package
- Is for personal consumption only
No compensation in cash or kind will be offered for non -consumed items
Interchangeable with Beachcomber hotels proposing
“All-Inclusive” packages :
- Complete interchange without supplement at Le Canonnier
- Optional supplement to have access to the exclusive benefits of the “Beachcomber All-Inclusive package” available at Le Victoria
- Compulsory supplement for clients of Le Mauricia who will reside under the All Inclusive ”Serenity Plus” package at
Shandrani Resort & Spa
- Interchangeable with Beachcomber hotels offering the halfboard package: Beachcomber interchange conditions applicable
- Families, guests sharing rooms or travelling as a “party” must always be under the same package conditions, this also stands for children
- A special bangle will be given on arrival to identify clients of
Le Mauricia who purchased the “Beachcomber All-Inclusive”package
- Different conditions apply for Groups & Incentives
30% Discount per person per night on accommodation.
- Sparkling Wine & Fruits in room on arrival.
- Two-course lunches offered during the whole stay in a selected restaurant (If half board is pre-booked).
- One gift voucher at the Beachcomber boutique.
Honeymoon must be within 12 months of the wedding date and a copy of the Wedding Certificate will be required on check-in for validation.
Wedding Anniversary applies to every 5 years Wedding Anniversary which must be within 6 months of the arrival date at the hotel.
|Average Temperature (Celsius) Average Rainfall (Inches)|
Average Temperature (Celsius) Average Rainfall (Inches)
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|23 Oct - 30 Nov 16||£1229||£1619|
|01 Dec - 19 Dec 16||£1339||£1789|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 22 Oct 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£749||First Class (one way)||£1409|
Emirates have daily flights from regional UK airports via Dubai. Air Mauritius fly direct from London Heathrow. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Standard Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Half Board||£24||All Inclusive||£54|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|