7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,809 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Accommodation is arranged in private suites or villas designed to blend into the surroundings with privacy and intimacy in mind. The rooms are positioned just 15 meters from the shore, are all single storey and are constructed from wood, marble and pink granite giving them a tropical and luxurious feel. Each room has a deck area with sun loungers and a hammock to relax in privacy. The resort has its own championship golf course as well as extensive sporting facilities.
There are a total of 105 suites and villas, all including:
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Individual safe
- 24 hour room service
- Junior Suite – spacious minimalist rooms and luxurious amenities. Sleep a maximum of two adults and one child.
- Senior Suite – gorgeous suites featuring a separate living room, and a large balcony or terrace. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Villa – these luxurious villas offer stylish décor and brilliant amenities, including a personal massage pavilion, a private garden with beach access, a living and dining area, and private chef service or in-villa BBQ on request. Sleeps a maximum of four adults and two children.
- Presidential Villa – an opulent villa with all you need for a luxury getaway - including a magnificent mountain backdrop, individual suites with their own terrace, a spacious outdoor area with three tiered swimming pools, and access to the private beach.
- Non motorised watersports
- Complementary green fees
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Health & Beauty Spa
- Steam room
- Fitness Centre
- A visit to the Vallee de Mai National Park is a must famous for its Coco De Mer
- Snorkelling or scuba diving in the crystal clear waters full of tropical fish
- Catamaran trip around the island with a stop for lunch at a fabulous seafood restaurant
- The complimentary Constance Kids' Club provides a wealth of activities and adventures. Offering a children's pool, playground, computer stations, cooking lessons and arts & crafts, the kids will be spoilt for choice *for ages 4-11
- Children can also enjoy a la carte dedicated kids menus
- Babysitting services *available upon request, additional charges apply
- Situated on a beautiful sandy beach
- Large swimming pool built in three tiers with waterfall feature
- 3 Restaurants
- Legend offers buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Seahorse offers fine French dining in the evening
- Beach Bar & Grill offers lunch and dinner and specialises in seafood
- 4 bars, one in each restaurant plus a pool bar
Please note that the hotel will be closed between 15 Aug 16 – 15 Nov 16.
Depending on when you stay with us, we have various options to celebrate your Honeymoon or Wedding Anniversary:
Between 01/04/16 - 31/07/16 and 24/08/16 - 30.09/16
- 70% discount for one of you booked with a meal plan and staying in any suite
- 35% discount on Global Villa rate booked with a meal plan and staying in any villa
Between 01/08/16 - 23/08/16
- 30% discount for one of you booked on a meal plan in any suite
- 15% discount on Global Villa rate booked with a meal plan and staying in any villa
Between 01/10/16 - 26/12/2016
- 60% discount for one of you booked with a meal plan and staying in any suite
30% discount on Global Villa rate booked with a meal plan and staying in any villa
2017 Honeymoon Package (€ 350 per couple)
- Special Treatment Ritual for Couple
- Exotic Body Scrub followed by a Classic Massage of an hour and a glass of champagne & canapés served afterwards to complete the experience
Honeymooner's - A Wedding Certificate no older than 12 months must be shown at check-in.
Wedding Anniversaries - Above discounts applicable to the 5th and subsequent anniversaries at 5 year intervals. Must not be more than 6 months prior or after date of anniversary. A Wedding Certificate must be shown at check-in.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|09 Dec - 22 Dec 16||£2339||£3859|
|23 Dec - 06 Jan 17||£4129||£6869|
|07 Jan - 31 Jan 17||£2429||£4059|
|01 Feb - 28 Feb 17||£2439||£4069|
|01 Mar - 31 Mar 17||£2429||£4069|
|01 Apr - 15 May 17||£2119||£3439|
|16 May - 31 May 17||£1829||£2869|
|01 Jun - 13 Jul 17||£1809||£2849|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|14 Jul - 31 Jul 17||£2189||£3509|
|01 Aug - 31 Aug 17||£2869||£4899|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 17||£2119||£3439|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 17||£2439||£4069|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 17||£2479||£4109|
|01 Dec - 22 Dec 17||£2589||£4219|
|23 Dec - 06 Jan 18||£3869||£6769|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 08 Dec 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£769||First Class (one way)||£1419|
Flights to the Seychelles from London are via Abu Dhabi, Dubai with Emirates. Regional departures are available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Junior Suite|
|Private Car or Taxi & Water Taxi|