Grand Hyatt - Doha
4 nights Bed & Breakfast from £979 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Located on the coastline of the West Bay Lagoon district, the Grand Hyatt hotel is perfectly situated for taking in the awe-inspiring views of the Arabian Gulf. Begin your visit with a friendly and inviting welcome from the staff, who will ensure that your stay is the ultimate in comfort and relaxation. The facilities here are fantastic, including the 400m private beach which makes for the ideal base for taking in the surrounding views and soaking up the sunshine.
The hotel plays host to an indulgent spa, where you can unwind with a massage or make the most of the facilities on offer. We think the choice of pools is great – take your pick from the indoor lap pool or three outdoor pools, one of which is especially for kids. Want to keep fit? There is an on-site fitness centre with everything you’ll need for a thorough workout.
Top tip: The hotel offers a choice of seven restaurants, so you can sample the local cuisine if you wish, or opt for more familiar flavours – the choice is yours.
The hotel offers 249 rooms and suites
All rooms are air conditioned and offer:
- Balcony or terrace
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Cable TV
- Standard – Features a king-size bed, work desk and chairs, marble bathroom with a walk-in rain shower and tub, and balcony or terrace with lounge furniture, in addition to the above amenities
- View - Features a king-size bed, work desk and chairs, marble bathroom with a walk-in rain shower and tub, and balcony or terrace with lounge furniture and views of West Bay lagoon, in addition to the above amenities
- Grand Club - Features a king-size bed, work desk and chairs, marble bathroom with a walk-in rain shower and tub, balcony or terrace, and access to the private lounge offering complimentary breakfast, pre-dinner service and internet access, in addition to the above amenities
- Suite – Features expansive views of the sea, king-size bed, work area, living room, marble bathroom with walk-in rain shower and tub, airport transfer (one way) and access to the private club lounge, in addition to the above amenities
- Residence – Features direct access to the beach, two king-size bedrooms, bathroom with walk-in rain shower and tub, living room and dining areas, full kitchen and multiple balconies, in addition to the above amenities
- Villa – Features direct beach access and sea views from the multiple balconies, three king-size bedrooms and two twin beds, living and dining areas, kitchen, bathrooms with walk-in rain showers and tubs, and full hotel services including spa and 24hr room service, in addition to the above amenities
- Jaula spa, including six female-only treatment rooms, four for men and two couple’s rooms
- Fitness centre, including a gym, whirlpool, sauna, steam room and indoor pool
- Beauty salon
- Yoga, Pilates and aerobics classes
- Running track on-site
- Practice your golfing at the nearby golf course
- Enjoy the water sports on offer at the beach
- Visit the souks in Doha city centre
- Explore the culture at the various museums and galleries
- Go shopping at the Villagio Mall
- Child-only pool
- Babysitting service available on request
- Indoor pool within the fitness centre
- Two outdoor pools
- 400m private beach
- The Grill – Grill dishes including fresh local seafood, meat and vegetable options
- Isaan – Authentic Thai cuisine set in an open plan kitchen
- Rocca – Poolside restaurant serving Mediterranean food, including French, Turkish and Greek dishes
- Al Maha – Lobby snack bar serving tea, coffee and light snacks
- Biscotti – Providing pastries, homemade chocolates and bakery items
- Dunes – Main hotel bar serving wines and spirits from around the world
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated from the 27 May - 25 June 2017.
For more information please click here
Eid Al Adha (approx 11 September 2016 and 31 August 2017 for 3 days) no alcohol will be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|4 nights||7 nights|
|26 Sep - 20 Dec 16||£979||£1339|
|21 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£1129||£1489|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 25 Sep 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£789||First Class (one way)||£1029|
Daily direct flights available from Heathrow. Regional connecting flights also available.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Grand Room|
|Private Car or Taxi|