St Regis - Doha
4 nights Bed & Breakfast from £949 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated in the heart of the West Bay in Doha, the St Regis emanates a luxurious and traditional ambience. With each of its decadent rooms overlooking the Arabian Gulf’s shimmering sea, you’re guaranteed to be overwhelmed by the views here. We think that this hotel is the perfect choice if you’re looking for that spark of elegance and sophistication – it’s present in every feature from the majestic décor to the indulgent Remede Spa.
The gorgeous private beach provides the perfect setting for soaking up the tranquil atmosphere and enjoying the picturesque views from the shore. If you want to indulge a little further, head to one of the ten bars and restaurants where you can sample the local delicacies and relax with a cocktail. Fitness fans can keep fit at the exercise room, or swim a few lengths of the outdoor pool before relaxing in the hot tub. Or, if you’d rather, you can head to the St Regis boutique for a spot of souvenir shopping.
Top tip: To add that extra special touch, everyone who stays at the hotel will have their own personal butler for the duration of their stay.
The hotel offers 336 guest rooms, including 70 suites.
All rooms are air conditioned and offer:
- Bathroom with separate bath and rainfall shower
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Minibar, with complimentary bottled water
- Cable TV
- iPod docking station
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe
- Pillow menu
- In-room childcare (Additional costs)
- Superior Rooms – Feature great sea views, and a king-size or two double beds, in addition to the above amenities
- Grand Deluxe Rooms – Feature full sea view of the Arabian Gulf, complimentary internet access, and a king-size or two double beds, in addition to the above amenities. Some Grand Deluxe rooms have a private terrace
- Junior Suites – Feature spacious rooms with views over the Arabian Gulf, living room area, complimentary internet access and a king-size bed, in addition to the above amenities. Some Junior Suites have a private terrace
- St Regis Suites – Feature one bedroom with a separate living room, views overlooking the Arabian Gulf, walk-in wardrobe, complimentary internet access, and a king-size bed, in addition to the above amenities. Some St Regis Suites have a private terrace and are located on the lower floors, with views overlooking the rooftop garden.
- Caroline Astor Suites – Feature panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, generous separate living room and private study area, walk-in wardrobe, guest restroom, bathroom with freestanding bath tub and separate rain shower, king-size bed, complimentary internet access and complimentary Al Maha Gold Service, in addition to the above amenities.
- John Jacob Astor Suites – Feature panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, generous separate living room and private study area, walk-in wardrobe, guest restroom, bathroom with freestanding bath and separate rain shower, king-size bed, complimentary internet access and complimentary Al Maha Gold Service, in addition to the above amenities.
- Empire Suites – Feature two bedrooms with unrestricted views of the sea, generous living room with dining table, private study, large wardrobe, complimentary internet access, complimentary Al Maha Gold Service, king-size bed in each bedroom, and bathroom with freestanding bath tub and separate rain shower, in addition to the above amenities.
- Presidential Suites – Feature a two-storey suite with either two or three bedrooms, grand living room area with a separate study, separate dining room, kitchen, maid’s room, private Majlis, signature St Regis butler service, complimentary Al Maha Elite Arrival service, king-size beds in all bedrooms, and a private rooftop terrace with spectacular views, in addition to the above amenities
- Exercise room
- Remede Spa, including treatment menu, whirlpool, hot tub and sauna
- Private beach access with cabanas
- DVD library
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Personal training sessions
- Tennis facilities
- Visit the Souk Waquif in Doha for a truly memorable experience
- Go shopping at the Villagio Mall for designer boutiques and Venice-themed surrounds
- Explore the Doha Pearl and see the exotic marine life
- Visit the Katara Cultural Village
- Kid’s recreation room, including activity programme and Wii games
- Family excursions arranged by the hotel
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Whirlpool/Hot tub
- Private beach access
- Astor Grill – New York-style steakhouse and grill dishes
- Gordon Ramsay – Contemporary restaurant serving an innovative menu
- Opal by Gordon Ramsay – A relaxed alternative to the fine dining restaurant menu
- Vine – An international menu with a Californian edge
- Vintage Lounge – Providing a menu of vintage beverages with light snacks to complement
- Sarab Lounge – Coffee and tea with light snacks and pastries
- Jazz at Lincoln centre Doha – Live jazz music in a chic venue, inspired by downtown New York
- Al Sultan Brahim – A selection of classic Lebanese dishes
- Oyster Bay and Bar – Caribbean-inspired pool restaurant with live steel pan music
- Hakkasan – Modern take on classic Chinese cuisine
The holy month of Ramadan will be celebrated from the 06 June - 05 July 2016 and 27 May - 25 June 2017.
For more information please click here
Eid Al Adha (approx 11 September 2016 and 31 August 2017 for 3 days) no alcohol will be served in Bars, Restaurants and Hotels.
Please ensure you are aware of these restrictions
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|4 nights||7 nights|
|25 Sep - 30 Sep 16||£949||£1279|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 24 Sep 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£789||First Class (one way)||£1029|
Daily direct flights available from Heathrow. Regional connecting flights also available.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Superior Room|
|Private Car or Taxi|