Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Wake up every morning to a shimmering horizon of turquoise lagoon and the gentle sound of waves lapping against pure white sand – it doesn’t get much better than Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa; your exotic Pacific Island dream brought to life.
Days here are made for lazing. The deserted powdery beaches offer the perfect spot for sunbathing or chilling out in a hammock with a good book. This is an adult-only paradise free from stress and enjoying the mellow soundtrack of the Pacific Ocean.
You’ll find the only overwater rooms in Aitutaki here as well as a stunning range of beachfront bungalows, so there is accommodation to suit everyone. The romantic atmosphere lends itself to couple and honeymooners – there’s an elegant and grown-up feel to the place. Sample the fresh seafood at Bounty restaurant and enjoy scintillating view over one of the most beautiful lagoons in the world.
Directly looking over the gorgeous turquoise hues of the Aitutaki lagoon, the resort sits on the private Akitua Island in the Aitutaki atoll.
There is a total of 37 bungalows, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- LCD TV with DVD player
- Tea and coffee making facilities
The following room types are available:
- Beachfront Bungalows – sitting on the lovely white sands of the beach, these bungalows are comfortable amenities
- Premium Beachfront Bungalows – these rooms are the most recently built with lovely views over the sand with additional space and upgraded amenities
- Deluxe Beachfront Bungalows – with gorgeous beach and lagoon views these bungalows feature even more space for a highly relaxed stay
- Overwater Bungalows – the only over-water villas in Aitutaki, offering a truly romantic stay uninterrupted lagoon views
- Flying Boat Beach Bar & Grill – based on the beach, the relaxed bar and grill serves up international favourites including pizza
- Bounty Restaurant – Bounty offers an elegant menu of fresh seafood and other delicious treats
- Private candlelit dinners can be arranged
- SpaPolynesia offers massages, scrubs, facials and other treatments
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Non-motorised watersports including snorkelling and canoeing