7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,739 per Person Including Flights week commencing 13th Mar 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A charming and friendly resort on Muri Beach in Rarotonga, Muri Beachcomber provides comfortable self-catering accommodation with a laid-back atmosphere. The calming views overlooking the lagoon and the surrounding tropical flora serve as a fitting setting for your time in the picturesque Cook Islands – the landscape here is every bit as beautiful as you imagine and the resort’s prime beachfront location is ideally suited to making the most of the exotic scenery.
Muri Beachcomber is infused with a typically peaceful Rarotongan ambience, so it’s perfect for relaxed beach breaks where you can really unwind. But there are plenty of activities to make the most of if you’d prefer something a little more active to fill your days with – go snorkelling or paddle boarding, hire a scooter and set off exploring the island, or take a trek to Papua Waterfall. The resort also puts on cultural performances and island shows, so you can soak up the traditional culture of the island during your stay.
Set on the southeastern side of Rarotonga, the resort is set on Muri Beach and Lagoon with beautifully clear waters and pristine beaches. Rarotonga is easy to navigate if you want to explore and there is a bus stop directly outside the front of the property which will take you to the weekly market and other attractions nearby.
- Muri Beachcomber is 15 minutes from Rarotonga International Airport
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor furniture
- En-suite bathroom
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and toaster
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Complimentary beach towels
- Cots and high chairs (available upon request)
- Seaview Units – One-bedroom accommodation on the shores of the Muri Lagoon, with a living area, kitchen and easy beach access; sleeps up to three people(please note: no children under the age of 12yrs)
- Watergarden Villas – Secluded villas with a private lily pond, easy beach access, kitchen, living area, telephone, TV and DVD player, loungers and private BBQ; sleeps up to three people(please note: no children under the age of 12yrs)
- Garden Units – Poolside accommodation with tropical garden surrounds, separate bedroom and living area, covered sun deck and adjacent BBQ area; sleeps up to five people
- Family Garden Unit – Two-bedroom unit next to the pool with a spacious living area, well-equipped kitchen, private BBQ on the deck, and TV and DVD player; sleeps up to six people
Muri Beachcomber offers kitchens in all of the rooms for convenience and flexibility, as well as providing a daily breakfast pack which can be delivered to your room, including cereal, milk, bread and juice. The resort also offers 12 BBQs which are free for guests to use during their stay.
- Swimming pool
- Watersports including snorkelling, kayaking and paddle boarding
- Petanque and bocce ball
- Guest lounge
- Massage and spa treatments (additional cost)
- Cultural performances and shows
- Excursions and tours
- Wi-Fi access (additional cost)
While there are no dedicated children’s facilities, the resort welcomes families looking to relax and make the most of the location. There are family-friendly accommodation options as well as cots and high chairs available upon request, and many of the activities at the resort are suitable for families to enjoy together.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|03 Dec - 08 Dec 16||£1979||£2479|
|09 Dec - 31 Dec 16||£2249||£2739|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 02 Dec 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Air New Zealand||London Heathrow||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£669||Business Premier (one way)||£1499|
Prices are based on flying from London Heathrow with Air New Zealand. Regional connecting flights are available as are different routings and stopovers. Your holiday can be tailored to your exact requirements, so please call our Travel Consultants for a quote.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Garden Room|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Seaview Unit||£16||2 Bedroom Family Garden Unit||£20|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|