Vivanta By Taj Coral Reef, Maldives
7nts Bed & Breakfast from £1,319
With one of the best spots for diving, amateurs and professionals can explore the house reef and shipwreck. The less intrepid can simply relax and enjoy being pampered in the Jiva Spa, inspired by the Indian philosophy of wellness. Appetites of all ages will be whetted by the variety of fresh and enticing culinary options created by the resort’s talented chef’s brigade.
Talk to our travel expert now!
Call our Maldives specialist now on
30 Jun 13
31 Aug 13
31 Oct 13
23 Dec 13
24 Dec 13
8 Jan 14
30 Apr 14
10 Jul 14
31 Aug 14
31 Oct 14
19 Dec 14
|Stay 7 nights pay for 5, stay 10 nights pay for 7, stay 14 nights pay for 10, 15% room discount and free speedboat transfers valid stays 01st May - 31st October + all guests booking half board receive free upgrade to full board or book full board and receive free upgrade to All Inclusive
||Bed & Breakfast
Hotel Upgrades (per person per night from)
|Deluxe Beach Villa
||Deluxe Water Villa
Flight Upgrades (per person, from)
|BA World Traveller Plus
||BA Club World
|Schedules airlines that fly direct to the Maldives are British Airways and Thomson. Daily flights are available with Emirates via Dubai from many regional airports in the UK, Sri Lankan from London Heathrow via Colombo, Etihad via Abu Dhabi from London Heathrow or Manchester or Qatar via Doha from London Heathrow or Manchester. Oman Air also operate 2 flights a week via Muscat. Please note that all our prices above are based on departures from a London airport. Air fares tend to vary so much within these dates to the Maldives that any number of airlines may be used in order to quote you the best available price for your holiday
|Stay 7 nights pay for 5, stay 10 nights pay for 7, stay 14 nights pay for 10, 15% room discount and free speedboat transfers valid stays 01st May - 31st October + all guests booking half board receive free upgrade to full board or book full board and receive free upgrade to All Inclusive.
All Holiday Prices shown include boat and/or air transfers
|For other dates or durations, please call for your tailor made quote.
|The panel shows 'prices from' prices. Details are correct as at 6pm on 17/05/2013. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 sharing a room. Other durations available – call for a quote.
Rooms & Accommodation
- The newly redesigned accommodation is spacious, comprising 62 villas, of which two are Beach Villa Suites, with private outdoor living areas. Guests can choose from thatched Beach Villas with large beachside porticos or the Water Villas, with private decks looking out to the lagoon. All offer unrivalled views of the sea, outdoor shower areas for private relaxation.
- 2 Nirvana Beach Villa Suites, with thatched roofs, private outdoor living areas and luxurious furnishing and amenities
- 32 Deluxe Water Villas with grand jetty entrance, total privacy, spacious 85 sq metres, elegantly styled with thatched roof.
- 16 Deluxe Beach Villas are spacious and boast of an amazing beach view through large glass bay windows
Activities at Vivanta By Taj Coral Reef
- Dive school offering internationally Recognized PADI course & certification
- Night fishing
- Sunrise & Sunset / big game fishing
- Infinity pool
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- The exclusive Jiva Spa & boutique
- Speedboat service
- Souvenir shop
What to do
- Male City tour
- Excursions by seaplane, submarine
- Island hopping
Dining at Vivanta By Taj Coral Reef
- Latitude – serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Open The Grill – an al fresco dining experience overlooking the lagoon and pool
- The Reef Bar – overlooks the infinity pool, great for live entertainment and activities
Feeding The Stingrays
Vivanta By Taj Coral Reef - Write a review for this hotel