Lantana Galu Beach
7 nights Half Board from £1,149 per Person Including Flights week commencing 5th Jun 2017 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
An innovative and unique all suite resort on the south coast of Mombasa, offering guests a wonderful mix of space, comfort and privacy for their beach stay in Kenya. Set in beautifully landscaped gardens leading down to the warm inviting waters of the Indian Ocean, Lantana Galu Beach comprises a collection of apartments, villas and bungalows for peaceful and stress-free stays.
We love the location, as it lends itself so well to such a variety of activities – whether you want to take to the waters or explore the neighbouring nature reserves, you’re well catered for. There are two pools with surrounding loungers, as well as a gym and beauty centre for indulgent treatments. For any last minute sundries, there is a convenience shop on-site.
Top tip: If you’re travelling as a couple, nothing tops the penthouse apartments – the view is outstanding
The hotel offers 46 spacious suites with Swahili décor and a contemporary style.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Overhead fans
- Flat screen satellite TV/DVD player
- Mini fridge
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Apartments – Feature great views from an elevated position, with a balcony and spacious rooms
- Villas – Feature private gardens, a living room, dining room, kitchen, bedrooms and a roof terrace
- Bungalows – Feature a spacious veranda, direct garden access,
- Penthouses – Feature large open plan rooms and vast roof terraces
- Convenience shop
- Massage and beauty studio
- Watersports, including deep sea fishing, kite surfing and windsurfing
- Quad biking (Nearby)
- Go scuba diving and explore the marine life
- Take a boat trip along the coast
- Visit the Shimba Hills National Reserve
- Go on a nature trail
- Children’s paddling pool
- Child-friendly meals available
Two swimming pools with loungers and a child-friendly section
Le Café – Overlooking the pool and ocean, this is a relaxed a contemporary place to eat. Child-friendly meals are available.