Discover some of Namibia's most magnificent destinations on this epic 15-night self-drive tour. Starting and ending in Windhoek, your scenic journey will take you to the likes of Etosha National Park, the Central Highlands, and Sossusvlei, on an adventure that is full of natural beauty and unique activities.
From dune bashing in the Namib Desert and discovering black rhino in Damaraland, to encountering leopard in the Central Highlands and hiking Fish River Canyon, this self-drive is ideal for those who have visited Africa before, and are now looking for an even more adventurous trip through one-of-a-kind landscape.
- Immerse in the stunning scenery and captivating ambience in Southern Kalahari
- Witness phenomenal vistas across the second largest canyon in the world, Fish River Canyon
- Discover the fascinating plant and animal world of the Succulent Karoo Desert
- Gaze in awe at the magnificent Sossusvlei sand dunes, some of the biggest in the world
- Unwind in the relaxing, beautiful coastal city of Swakopmund, home to palm-lined streets and pristine beaches
- Enjoy one of Namibia's most scenic and wildlife-rich areas, Damaraland
- Spend three days in the unforgettable, world-famous Etosha National Park, home to an incredible abundance of breath-taking wildlife
- Visit the Okonjima AfriCat Foundation, famous for rehabilitating big cats and other wildlife
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits