Knysna Hollow Country Estate
Bed & Breakfast from £42 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set amongst luscious flora and close to the picturesque lagoon, the Knysna Hollow Country Estate is an elegant base that’s ideal for exploring the charming town of Knysna from. This secluded property is close to Knysna’s famous lagoon and has a really tranquil atmosphere – the perfect ambience for a relaxed South African holiday.
We love the accommodation, situated in the gardens for peaceful surroundings and beautiful views. The food is amazing, with two restaurants and a relaxed bar to choose between. You’re close to a number of attractions here, so whether you want to go sailing or shopping, wildlife spotting or exploring the culture, there’s always plenty to do.
Top tip: The staff here are really friendly and helpful, providing a great atmosphere during your stay.
The estate consists of 64 Garden Rooms, 12 Garden Chalets and 3 Luxury Garden Suites.
Each room offers:
- Private patio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Garden Rooms – Spacious rooms with covered patios
- Garden Chalets – Set within the gardens, offering open plan living area and wood-burning fireplaces
- Luxury Garden Suites – Feature open plan living area with fireplace, walk-in shower and private patio
- Pentanque court with boulle set
- Herb Garden
- Boutique curio shop
- Giant chess board
- Take part in watersports, including kite surfing, water skiing and kayaking
- Visit the nearby Butterfly World
- Go to Monkeyland to see these amazing creatures up close
- Go shopping in the heart of Knysna
Three outdoor pools, including a kids’ pool
- Knysna Hollow Restaurant – A la carte restaurant serving fresh seasonal dishes
- Pecan Tree Grill Room – Malay-inspired dishes combined with local specialities
- Rutland Arms Pub – Friendly bar with a laid-back atmosphere