Bed & Breakfast from £131 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Marine is a truly unique property, overlooking a spectacular whale sanctuary for some of the most amazing land-based whale sightings you’ll ever experience. Set in Hermanus, with just 42 rooms and suites, this hotel guarantees an intimate and peaceful environment. Each has an elegant yet comfortable décor and beautiful views. There are two gourmet restaurants and a chic bar serving up an array of delectable dishes, from fresh seafood to refreshing cocktails.
Indulge with a rejuvenating treatment at the beauty spa, before heading to the heated pool for some sunshine and relaxation. Naturally, whale watching will be top of your list for things to do here, but there’s plenty going on besides if you fancy a change of scenery. There’s a fantastic activity programme for families to enjoy, as well as tours and excursions nearby that the hotel can arrange for you.
Top tip: All of the rooms are stunning, but request a room on the first or second floor if you can, for a better view of the sea and the magnificent whales.
This luxurious resort is nestled in the heart of Overberg, a beautiful region east of Cape Town. Set along the Garden Route, the surroundings are luscious and naturally stunning, adding to the resort's tranquillity.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with toiletries and slippers
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Welcome bottle of wine
- Hot water bottles with turndown service
- Complimentary newspaper
- The Pavilion – Contemporary restaurant serving unique dishes from around the globe
- SeaFood at The Marine – Delectable fresh seafood menu
- The Sun Lounge – Inviting bar serving local wine and cocktails
- Child-friendly play areas and activity program
- Specially designed menus for children
- Activity packs
- Babysitting services available (Upon request)
- Heated outdoor saltwater pool with loungers
- Tidal pool
- Beach location
- Beauty spa
- Kayaking (nearby)
- Helicopter/airplane tours (nearby)