Selous Safari Camp
Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Stylish and sophisticated, Selous Safari Camp is situated in the vast Selous Game Reserve – the largest in Africa. This prime position means that an authentic safari experience, complete with 350 species of birds and 2,100 species of plants, is right on your doorstep.
The camp itself is split, but the accommodation remains as luxurious throughout. You can make the most of the reserve with activities such as river safaris, fishing excursions and the classic game drives. For your meals, you will dine on sumptuous African dishes made with locally sourced ingredients – truly delicious.
Top tip: Keep an eye out for some of the lesser known but equally amazing wildlife. The camp is unfenced, so the animals wander freely throughout the camp
The camp is split between two sections – North and South.
Each tent offers:
- Private veranda
- En-suite bathroom with open air hot water shower
- King-size bed
- Ceiling fan
- Game drives
- River safari
- Game walks
- Fishing (Additional cost)
- Walking safaris/Fly camping excursions (Pre-booking necessary)
- Bird watching
- Outdoor pool with surrounding deck and loungers
- Dining area and bar – Relaxed area serving African-inspired dishes with local ingredients