4 Nights from £1,569 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A charming boutique hotel in the heart of Havana, Saratoga has retained its grand style. Holding on to its heritage and historic features, you’ll feel as though you’ve stepped back in time to the glamour of the ‘30s. Comfortable suites, gorgeous city views and delicious food combine to create a luxurious base in one of Cuba’s most unique locations.
The hotel has been carefully designed to provide a wonderful setting for your Cuban escape, putting you in a great position for enjoying the vibrancy of the nightlife and the historic architecture. Boasting a fantastic position opposite the Capitol Building, the views from this property are breath-taking – take a dip in the chic rooftop pool where you can admire the vistas from above the bustling city. There are two restaurants in addition to a pool bar and cigar lounge; if you’re looking to indulge, you can also make the most of a massage at the spa for a great way to unwind in style.
The hotel is in the heart of the city, directly opposite the Capitol Building and Fraternity Park.
- Saratoga is 30 minutes from the airport
Set across all floors of the hotel, these 32sqm rooms are appointed with comfortable, stylish furniture with a blend of mahogany décor and ceramic Cuban marble floors. Accommodates up to two adults with the choice of a king, queen or twin beds.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass and aluminium window overlooking the picturesque courtyard
- Smart TV and DVD player
- In-room safe
- En-suite bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower
- Internet access
- Writing desk
- Small sitting area
- Coffee and tea making-facilities
Junior Suite Saratoga
Featuring wonderful vistas of the National Capitol and verdant park scenery, these 40 square metre suites overlook panoramic cityscapes. Appointed with colonial-style décor, higher ceilings and a sumptuous design, these spacious rooms are well-appointed with plush décor and heightened living space. Accommodates up to two adults and one child with the choice of a king or twin beds.
- Capitol and Park city views from two large windows
- Plush sofa / sitting area
- Extra bed for children or cribs available on request
Elegant and sophisticated, these suites span over 60 square metres of serene, beautifully-appointed living space. Situated on the corners, you’ll enjoy magnificent views of the Capitol Building from large floor-to-ceiling windows, whilst luxury marble floors, high ceilings and colonial-style touches will be found all throughout the suite. Accommodates up to three adults with a king-size bed and sofa bed.
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, sitting area and luxurious en-suite bathroom
- Separate living room with plush seating area, sofa bed, entertainment facilities and city views
- Superior location on the corner of the building with panoramic views of the Capitol Building
- Luxurious bathroom with a colonial-style bathtub, double basin sinks, walk-in rainshower and WC room
- Second guest bathroom attached to living room
Incredibly spacious and opulent, these elegant corner suites offer 100 square metres of breath-taking living space, spanning over an expansive master bedroom and sumptuous living / dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows and double-height ceilings. The décor is tasteful with splashes of bright colour in the locally-painted artwork and plush furnishings, whilst stunning views of the city make for one of the most beautiful rooms in the Cuban capital. Accommodates up to two adults and two children, with the option to connect with a Junior Suite for families or large groups.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, balconies with a wrought iron railing and a premium corner location for the ultimate city views
- Elegant, spacious bedroom with king-size bed, a sitting area and city vistas
- Luxury en-suite bathroom with bathtub, double basin sinks, a walk-in shower and WC room
- Expansive living room with lounge, dining table, entertainment facilities, a bar, guest bathroom and city views
Decadent and plush, these duplex suites feature 75 square metres of sumptuous living space with an upstairs bedroom, en-suite bathroom and sitting area, and a downstairs lounge / dining room. Set on the upper floors, you’ll delight in spectacular views of the city’s famous sights from two balonies and floor-to-ceiling windows all around the suite. Accommodates up to two adults and two children, or three adults and one child.
- Master bedroom with a four-poster king size bed, entertainment facilities and city views
- Two balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows with unparalleled city views
- Heightened, airy ceilings and elegant colonial décor
- Downstairs lounge and dining area with plush furnishings, entertainment facilities and a guest bathroom
- Master bathroom with a bathtub and walk-in rainshower
Anacaona Restaurant & Bar
Delight in an eclectic blend of Cuban cuisine and international favourites with a focus on authentic Italian flavours served by the experienced chef, Mario Berutti. The décor is eye-catching and stylish with elegant wall tiles, elegant colonial-style chairs and a Moorish design. For breakfast, enjoy a full hot a la carte menu and light buffet, and throughout the rest of the day, delight in traditional a la carte Italian cuisine. The adjoining bar serves a wonderful selection of traditional Cuban cocktails and famous cigars, and after breakfast, you may also enjoy delicious tapas.
Breakfast served from 7am to 10:30am
Lunch served from 12pm to 3pm
Dinner served from 7pm to 11pm
Perched on the top floor of the hotel, those who dine at the Mirador Saratoga will be treated to 270-degree panoramas of Havana, the bay and Caribbean Sea. The restaurant serves a varied menu that includes local Cuban fare, international favourites, BBQ’s, salads and light dishes for lunch and dinner.
Open daily from 9am to 11pm
A breath-taking mural of the Cuban countryside, an elegant balcony overlooking the grand entrance hall and an exotic orchid collection may all be enjoyed as you enjoy light lunches, teas and cocktails as well as the best of Cuban cigars.
Open 24 hours
Piscina Mirador Bar
Boasting 270-degree panoramas over Havana, the Bay and Caribbean Sea, this relaxed poolside bar is a gorgeous spot to enjoy a wide selection of light meals and fantastic beverage list, including hand-crafted local and international cocktails.
Open from 9am to 11pm
- Spa open 8am-8pm
- Rooftop swimming pool
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|4 Nights||7 Nights|
|15 Sep - 30 Sep 19||£1569||£2189|
|01 Oct - 19 Oct 19||£1569||£2199|
|20 Oct - 31 Oct 19||£1679||£2309|
|01 Nov - 15 Dec 19||£1729||£2429|
|16 Dec - 31 Dec 19||£2719||£3939|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 14 Sep 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Air Europa or Virgin Atlantic||London Gatwick||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Premium Economy (one way)||£169||Upper Class (one way)||£609|
Flights available from Gatwick. Regional connecting flights also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Room Only||Junior Garden View|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Junior Ocean||£4||Suite Pool||£4|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|