Amidst the wonderful, verdant rolling hills of Vinales Valley sits Los Jazmines, a charming, colonial-style hotel that provides a pastel pink contrast to the valley’s bright green.
Nestled right on the edge of the valley, the views from this characterful hotel are truly spectacular, especially from the large swimming pool. Originally built in the 1960’s, the décor can seem to be a bit dated and basic, but the views, friendly staff, and peaceful atmosphere more than make for it. You’ll be sure to get a warm welcome here, and you’re only a short walk or taxi away from Vinales’ lovely town full of family-run restaurants.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits