Now Jade Riviera Cancun
7 nights All Inclusive from £999 per Person Including Flights week commencing 4th Dec 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Now Jade Riviera Cancun is located amongst 2,640 feet of white silky sand and refreshing turquoise waters. Guests will become immersed in a setting where style and sophistication meet relaxation and comfort. This stunning property features individual suites with astounding tropical garden or clear blue sea views.
If you are looking to unwind and relax this could be the place for you with your own private jacuzzi on the terrace or balcony and the sea breeze in your hair, simply sit back, soak up the sun and take a dip in one of the three pools or cool off in the Caribbean waters where you can snorkel amongst beautiful underwater life.
550 luxurious spacious suites offer the following:
- King size bed or two double beds
- Jacuzzi for two in bathroom
- Gilchrist & Soames luxurious bath amenities
- Marble floors
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Direct dial phone
- Cable TV
- Mini-bar refreshed daily
- Electronic safe box – (13” laptop fits)
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee and tea maker
- Iron & Ironing board
- Wireless Internet (chargeable).
Junior Suite Tropical View - spacious suite also offering a living area, 32”LCD TV, balcony, Jacuzzi in bathroom and separate rain shower, double sink, bidet, comfortable bed with a wider mattress.
Junior Suite Ocean View - as above offering stunning ocean views.
Junior Suite Ocean Front - as above offering amazing oceanfront views.
Family Suite - the Family Suite also offers 2 spacious connecting Junior Suites one with king size and one with two double beds.
Why not upgrade to a Preferred Club Suite? - Offering the following additional amenities:
- Personalized check-in and check-out with concierge service
- Bathroom with double sinks and rain shower
- Preferred status and amenities
- Use of Preferred Club Lounge
- Private areas throughout the resort
- Agua de le Tierra toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Pillow menu
- Secrets Box for private room service delivery
- Complimentary internet access in suite & computer access in Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge Complimentary newspaper in room every day
Preferred Club Room Descriptions:
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View - living area and ocean views.
- Preferred Club Suite Ocean View - one bedroom suite, balcony with Jacuzzi for 2 overlooking the ocean and separate living room with a 32” LCD TV and sofa and ocean views.
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports include kayaks, sailing, hobie cats, snorkelling
- Other activities include yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ping pong, tennis, bicycle hire, nightly movies on the beach, water aerobics and much more.
- Visit NOW Spa by Pevonia
- Use the fully equipped fitness centre
- Play a round of golf at Playa Paraiso Golf Club (green fees and buggy charges apply)
- Visit the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum
- Spend a day at Xcaret eco-archaeological park where you can swim with dolphins
- Have a night out in Downtown Cancun and experience the spectacular nightclub - Coco Bongos
- The Explorer’s Club - for kids with fully supervised children’s programme including arts and crafts, games, weekly camp out adventure, big screen and movies on the beach. Daily activities open from 9:00 am to10:00 pm for kids from 3 to 12 years old. All Explorer’s Club personnel and babysitters are certified by the Red Cross.
- Babysitting is also available at an extra charge
- 2,640 feet of pure crystal white sand and refreshing azure waters
- 3 Pools – 1 adults-only pool and 1 kids pool
- The hotel offers 6 bars and lounges ranging from a swim-up bar to beach bar as well, 8 gourmet restaurants, no reservations required:-
- Carnival International Buffet - Specializing in International cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cin Cin - Mediterranean gourmet cuisine for dinner. This is an adults only restaurant.
- Spice - Taste the best in Asian Cuisine. Open for dinner only.
- Tamarindo - Offers Mexican delectable delights. Open for dinner only.
- Capers - Italian Cuisine in a contemporary Tuscan setting. Open for dinner only.
- Mercure - Elegant French cuisine. Open for breakfast and dinner.
- Castaways - Offers fresh delicious sandwich or an energetic meal. Castaways also serves small bites and invigorating drinks at the poolside area with a spectacular ocean view.
- CoCo Cafe - Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- A la carte dining options with no reservations
- International and home branded premium spirits
- Soft drinks and fruit juices
- 24 hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Mini bar refreshed daily
- Maid service daily
- Day and evening activities and entertainment
- Parties, bars and live venues
- Tax & gratuity
- Mobile app for all events, restaurants etc. around the resort