7 nights All Inclusive from £1,039 per Person Including Flights week commencing 19th Jun 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Polynesian-styled, all-inclusive Allegro Cozumel resort has an on-site dive shop and is perfect for anyone looking for a scuba diving holiday and relaxing, comfortable beach stay.
Perhaps its greatest attraction is its award-winning on-site dive centre, Pro Dive Mexico, which hosts everything from snorkelling to scuba taster sessions, full PADI courses and cave diving. Divers can enjoy the crystal clear waters of Cozumel directly from the dock of the hotel. The Allegro Cozumel includes three swimming pools, a spa, two floodlit tennis courts, fitness room and a number of restaurants including; Topaz; El Oriental, serving Asian cuisine; La Troje, serving Mexican cuisine as well as several bars, beach bar, sports bar and disco bar.
Within the all-inclusive package, non-motorised water sports such as kayaking and windsurfing are included as well as pool-based scuba diving classes. The hotel’s 299 rooms and suites are styled on thatched huts that lend an exotic style to match the palm-lined white-sand beach outside. Superior Premium and suites include an in-room Jacuzzi. The Allegro Cozumel enjoys direct access to the beach and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea and includes a kids’ clubs with activities for ages four to 12-year-olds.
Allegro Cozumel is part of the Occidental range of resorts.
261 newly renovated tropical theme rooms in Polynesian style bungalows with balcony or terrace.
- Superior Premium
Room amenities include:
- 1 King or 2 double beds
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- cable TV
- full bath
- balcony or terrace
- coffee maker
- iron and ironing board
- safety deposit box
- Fitness facilities and sauna
- 4 illuminated courts - 3 tennis and 1 multipurpose
- beach soccer
- ping pong
- boogie boarding
- giant chess
- daily activities programme by the pool and beach areas
- Nightly shows and entertainment
- Wellness centre with sauna, steam room, showers and hot tub in the garden with massage cabins for individuals or couples (extra charge)
Below activities at extra charge:-
- deep-sea fishing and other excursions
- 18 hole golf course (17miles from hotel)
- motorised water sports
- spa facilities
- scuba diving
- Kids Club with supervised activities (ages 0-7yrs)
- Teens Club with activities (8-17yrs old)
- Kids Water Park
- Entertainment programme
- Five swimming pools
- Water Park for children
- Jacuzzi area opposite the beach with sun loungers
- Set on San Francisco Beach, with access to Palancar Reef
- Topaz - buffet dining for breakfast and dinner
- La Troje - A la carte Mexican dishes (reservation required)
- El Oriental - A la carte Asian cuisine including a sushi bar and teppanyaki grill (reservation required)
- El Italiano - A la carte Italian specials (reservation required)
- Snack Bar - quick meals and lunch buffet
Five bars including the Sports Bar, Pool Bar, Beach Bar, Wet Bar and Disco Bar open until late (1:30AM)
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited drinks
- Relaxation pool and activities
- Three tennis courts
- Basketball, football, ping pong and many other activities.
- Fitness Centre
- Windsurfing, bodyboarding, sailing, scuba diving, snorkelling, fishing and kayaking
- Kids and teens club